I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New to DAMN. Howdy from Central MD!

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
DINGO

New to DAMN. Howdy from Central MD!

Post by DINGO »

Saw some of you out at Green Ridge last Sunday. I'm in Ashton, MD and have been looking for some fun trails to ride and some other riders to hook up with. Currently I am on a CRF450X and will be looking to eventually go through the process of making it street legal. In the meantime I guess I'll have to stick to the trails. I'm from South Florida and have been getting used to your more rugged terrain on your trails up here. I've been riding street bikes for 25 years, but only have been on dirt for the last 3. Man, have I been missing out!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New to DAMN. Howdy from Central MD!

Post by Rut Row »

And it is about DAMN time you joined us too! :cheers:

Welcome aboard - check your sanity at the door and watch the loonies! :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ashton? In Montgomery Co, near Olney-SandySpring and New Hampshire Ave?

Either way, welcome.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
DINGO

Post by DINGO »

Thanks for rowdy howdy! Yeah, I live off of Tucker Lane (near the corner of 650 and 108).

Blew a fork seal last weekend and am on toinght ordering some seals. Yippy :dry:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thats pretty nice out there. I'm familiar w/ Tucker Lane, you are almost out to the county line.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
DINGO

Post by DINGO »

I love the area. Are you nearby?