I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

PM outbox question

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
DNFJoe

PM outbox question

Post by DNFJoe »

Hey all,

I have sent two PMs to a buddy I had exchanged a few PMs with. I looked today and it appears my last 2 are not sent and sitting in my outbox. did I do something wrong?

Thanks, Joe.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: PM outbox question

Post by Rut Row »

DNFJoe wrote:Hey all,

I have sent two PMs to a buddy I had exchanged a few PMs with. I looked today and it appears my last 2 are not sent and sitting in my outbox. did I do something wrong?

Thanks, Joe.
I've been seeing some bounces from yahoo email addresses. That may have something to do with it.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I have seen the same thing Joe. It looks like PM's remain in "outbox" status until your intended receiver at least logs in, or opens their inbox.

I could be wrong, but that is the way it appears.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I think that's the answer. the bounces say they never got the email advising of the PM so they never opened the inbox.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris