I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hi from Northern Baltimore County

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
dygz21

Hi from Northern Baltimore County

Post by dygz21 »

I was sent to this forum from TT, seems like a good place to meet some people to ride with.

About me: I am 27 years old and have been riding ATV's since I was 5. Within the past 5 years I have started riding dirt bikes (play bikes really) and I picked up a DRZ400S in the fall and absolutely love riding it on the road. My current toys are Suzuki LT250R, King Quad 750, Vinson 500, and an XR80R.

I work in pharmaceuticals and tinker on our farm. I am into pretty much any powersports, but as you can tell I am a Suzuki man (and Ford). I am basically located near Bel Air.

Hope to meet/ride with some cool people :thumbup:
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Re: Hi from Northern Baltimore County

Post by Ovo »

Welcome dygz21 - Another DRZ rider myself and you have come to the right place...GREAT group of fun and friendly riders here. I was new to the sport when I made my first post and although I still suck at riding, I have a wealth of information and have meet some really cool people.

Stick around and enjoy the fun.

Make sure to check out the Hatfield and McCoy thread and get your vacation days lined up... :loveit:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Welcome new guy. Suzuki makes some great bikes (and quads, I had a Ozark 250 long ago...).

This is a slow time of the year for us, but we hope to see you out at some of our rides. There are a whole slew of DAMN guys out in the Baltimore area.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Hello and welcome. I haven't been here long but these guys seem to be the coolest forum around. I also recently bought a DRZs.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Welcome, I'm in Fullerton baltimore county. I ride my DRZ all year round, rode it to work today and most days. I'm always looking for people to ride with.
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

Good a few close DRZ s to ride with. You have an sm? Mine is an S but I have SM wheels also. Not too big on riding in the super cold lol
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

I have an S. I ride it like an SM. :poser: It's electric start, cold weather shouldn't be a problem.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

frogman1981 wrote:I have an S. I ride it like an SM. :poser: It's electric start, cold weather shouldn't be a problem.
WAY to many guys here into S&M... :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Kens into sm (slow motion). You'll see him on alot of rides, just look way behind you.
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

I haven't tried the SM out yet. Heard its fun lol. You ever ride around the reservoir?