I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hi from Northern Baltimore County

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hi from Northern Baltimore County

Post by Rut Row »

frogman1981 wrote:Kens into sm (slow motion). You'll see him on alot of rides, just look way behind you.
dang but the truth hurts :salute:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

Slow riding can be AWESOME, especially in scenic areas. That is how I spend half my time on my ATV'sat approximately 4mph.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Glad you decided to check in Derek. I knew you could find some neighbors to ride with here. Just get squared away so you can make it out West when the weather breaks. If you see any "mdubya rides" posted, pack up and head our way. :thumbup:
billy jack
DAMN Wanabe

Post by billy jack »

I used to work in riverside. Most of my street riding is in harford county and south PA. Loch Raven Resivour is one of my favorite test runs((when they haven't closed loch raven drive :dirtdog: ) I ride all year(electric gear) so get a hold of me anythime you wanna ride. I'm on a BMW1200GS, but I not afraid to try smaller trails.
"that's NOT a chainsaw strapped to the back of your harley is it!"
"It was when I strapped it on there..."
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

They close it for bikes and people walking every weekend I believe. I ride all the other roads around it. I live off of harford road just over the Gunpowder river.
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Are you new to the area? I've been here all my life and can remember when Loch Raven and the drive around it, was the happening place.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

No I am not new to the area. Tons of motorcycles ride there still but I know at times they close part of loch raven drive for motorized vehicles.
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

They close it every weekend from around 8a to 5p. They have some nice single track for mountain bikes that you are no longer supposed to ride :brows: . I won't have my bike tagged 'till springish but we'll get together for some rides then. Some roads to check out in the area. LR drive is nice when it's open but watch your speed. Manor has some nice bit's but also can be a little rough. Harford road N of Joppa can be a decent ride......I just might have to tag this thing now...
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
dygz21

Post by dygz21 »

I know a lot of back roads in the area. Let me know man!
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Hello from parkville. I ride up in glen arm all the time. Welcome to the forum. My name is Dave i'm a klr 650 rider and i ride all year round when i can. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.