I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

HEY Everyone- N00b here

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
geo_GSer

HEY Everyone- N00b here

Post by geo_GSer »

Greetings! My name is Erick. I'm new to DAMN and I'm looking forward to corresponding and riding with you guys. I live in Saint Leonard, Md. Anyone else located in Southern MD? I have been riding on and off road for many years, including several years as a C class motocrosser. I'm 40 years old now and my body is telling me that I need to do less MX and more dual-sport and trail riding. Hope to meet some folks with similar interests.
FOX8505

Re: HEY Everyone- N00b here

Post by FOX8505 »

Howdy sir, welcome to DAMN.

havn't seen anyone out of southern MD yet but would love to learn some routes down that way. guys are always posting up for dual sport stuff out in western countys, stay tuned.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Howdy! and its about DAMN time you found us! MXer, eh? As long as you aren't a bad influence on the rat pack and the pace picks up even more, you're welcome to ride with us! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
geo_GSer

Post by geo_GSer »

You don't have to worry about my pace, that's for sure! I've been a long time "C" rider and believe me, I was not a sandbagger!

There is not much public land out here in Southern Md. Finding a place to ride is tough. I figure that I'll have to travel a bit to get to where you guys ride.

Look forward to getting to know everyone!
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Welcome. Our southern Maryland membership is a bit thin. Hopefully Scott P. will chime in, he lives in southern MD.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Here's the link to Scott's Southern MD thread over on ADV:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357775