I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Noob

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Carthorse
DAMN n00b

Noob

Post by Carthorse »

Thanks to MDubya for letting me know about you guys - hopefully be able to join you for some rides in the near future.

All the best.

Ray
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Noob

Post by Rut Row »

Jefferson? Howdy neighbor! I live in Middletown! :thumbup:

And welcome! any friend of Mike's is a friend of ours :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

welcome to DAMN :rickey: ferrier aye, always looked like a risky job to me. Tell us what happened to big brown. :boohoo:
Carthorse
DAMN n00b

Post by Carthorse »

Kyler - I think I've seen your KLR around and about - my wife also has a KLR, which I steal from time too time :thumbup: .

As for Big Brown - I think the fact he missed his shot of steroids, had more to do with it than his bad feet :shrug:. I try and stay away from the racing crowd though :screwy: .

All the best

Ray
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Ray,

Glad to see you all signed up and active over here. Sorry it took me so long to get the link to you.

Mike
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Carthorse wrote:Kyler - I think I've seen your KLR around and about - my wife also has a KLR, which I steal from time too time
My kinda woman! :hug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris