I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New member in Windsor Mill, MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
knorm

New member in Windsor Mill, MD

Post by knorm »

Hi guys,

I'm 23, a year out of school, married, and I got my 2001 KLR 650 (my first bike) in April. I've been having a blast building my skills and commuting to work. I'm definitely looking to get off-road in the near future. I think about hitting the power lines every time I pass a gate...

Anyone want to ride Saturday July 19?

Cheers,
Kevin

Here's a pic of my bike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New member in Windsor Mill, MD

Post by Rut Row »

knorm wrote:Hi guys,

I'm 23, a year out of school, married, and I got my 2001 KLR 650 (my first bike) in April. I've been having a blast building my skills and commuting to work. I'm definitely looking to get off-road in the near future. I think about hitting the power lines every time I pass a gate...

Anyone want to ride Saturday July 19?

Cheers,
Kevin

Here's a pic of my bike
Welcome! and my favorite color KLR too! I approve!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

Welcome. Not 100% sure where Windsor mill is...bunch of good riding out in Carrol or Frederick Co. though.

Keep an eye out for someone hosting a ride. The summer is young. Congrats on the first bike.
knorm

Post by knorm »

Thanks for the welcome.

Windsor Mill is just outside the Baltimore beltway on the west side (right near route 70).

I'd love to do some riding out in Frederick or Carroll counties. Anyone interested?

knorm