I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

WoHOO! 65 members and counting!

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

WoHOO! 65 members and counting!

Post by Rut Row »

Yo new people! say hello and introduce yourself! What do you ride, how long ya been riding, etc. :whip:

And welcome to the best DAMN board! :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Re: WoHOO! 65 members and counting!

Post by FOX8505 »

Fox8505,

checking in from Pasadena MD. Current ride is 07 DRZ400S and who knows what's next. Second year on a dual sport but have had pretty much every bike out there. 17 models and counting (some twice) from HD's, 600CC super sports, 1000CC liter bikes, yzf, crf, drz, xr, and commuting on a DAMN scooter. I have a few buddys on dual sports and we normally hook up Saturdays to seek out trails in and around AA, balt, & Carroll countys. There are ton's to be found.

Some really awesome people here on DAMN and a huge amount of local knowledge for sweet arse riding. :roost:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I know there are others lurking around - please weigh in! :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Located in Cecil County. Currently riding a 2007 Husqvarna TE 450. Had many bikes over the years. I prefer riding off-road as much as possible, connecting trails here & there. Always looking for new people to ride with & local areas to ride. I'll post here when we plan another ride up here in Cecil County.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

FourStroke wrote:Located in Cecil County. Currently riding a 2007 Husqvarna TE 450. Had many bikes over the years. I prefer riding off-road as much as possible, connecting trails here & there. Always looking for new people to ride with & local areas to ride. I'll post here when we plan another ride up here in Cecil County.
Please do! I pickup my new (to me) 450EXC tomorrow and am anxious to try it out. :loveit:
Ken
kow

Post by kow »

Kow here, hailing from Glenelg, MD in Western Howard Co.

Just got my first bike (XR650L) tagged last week!!! I have a couple buddies in the area who've been riding for years and are kind enough to put up with me on the trail while I'm still putting around.

Very excited about the Dual sport adventures, and look forward to taggin' along on some of yours once I get a bit more experienced.

Great site!

Thanks,
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Welcome Kow! You missed a great day at Rob's. Not sure where we are all headed to next weekend - lot depends if Rob goes racing or not. I'm dying to try my new 450 at Greenridge so that is looking like a definite maybe!
Ken