I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

So you wanna support the Board...

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

So you wanna support the Board...

Post by Rut Row »

If you are like me, you hate sites with advertising and you would like this one to stay that way. Right now, I tap my beer and riding fund to pay the nominal site hosting fee of $9.95/month. If we get very many pictures, I have to move up to the next hosting category and that is $24.95/month. I'm not trying to make any money here folks - just trying to cover costs.

So here's the deal. For a paltry $5/year, you can have a Prestigious DAMNriders.org email address! Now is that cool or what! :deal:

The email account can be either POP or IMAP and it even includes a web interface so you can check your email from anywhere. :rayof:

PM me for payment details. :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damifudo

Re: So you wanna support the Board...

Post by Damifudo »

I am in for the $ 5.00 dollars to support the board. Let me know at Greenridge and I will pay my dues then.

Hello to everyone btw.