I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hello There

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
AVB_82

Hello There

Post by AVB_82 »

Hi!

I'm 25 and in Bethesda.
Finally got my own bike so we'll see how I survive my first season. Hopefully not too many bruises and no broken bones :rickey:

Don't really know many people that ride here so I'm looking forward to meeting you guys sometime

-Andrea
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hello There

Post by Rut Row »

AVB_82 wrote:Hi!

I'm 25 and in Bethesda.
Finally got my own bike so we'll see how I survive my first season. Hopefully not too many bruises and no broken bones :rickey:

Don't really know many people that ride here so I'm looking forward to meeting you guys sometime

-Andrea
Welcome - glad to see you've found the your way home! Great bunch here and very helpful. We'll likely have an easy ride around Frederick soo and look forward to having you join us. What do you ride?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Welcome! Get you and your own bike out this weekend. Don't know who has what planned but I know I will be out and about trying to make Memorial Day memorable.
:rickey:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Teethgrinder wrote:Welcome! Get you and your own bike out this weekend. Don't know who has what planned but I know I will be out and about trying to make Memorial Day memorable.
Well there is a head bangin' supermoto ride in western MD and WV this weekend. :twisted:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

mdubya wrote:
Teethgrinder wrote:Welcome! Get you and your own bike out this weekend. Don't know who has what planned but I know I will be out and about trying to make Memorial Day memorable.
Well there is a head bangin' supermoto ride in western MD and WV this weekend. :twisted:
I know, but you guys kind of scare me in terms of "Supermoto" ride. Meaning: I own an SM, but I can't so much "ride" supermotard style. I don't want to end up in the bushes and ruin your day with pesky ambulances and tourniquets and such.
:lol8:
AVB_82

Post by AVB_82 »

I'll def take the bike out this weekend. Unfortunately it's not a dual sport, nor do I have my license. That's my project before the end of the year. Baby steps :)

I have a crf100f now. I'm sure i'll want something a little bigger, and very soon. I'm somewhat vertically challenged though, so I'm limited.

Anyone heading out to some trails sometime soon that may be looking for some company? (albeit very green)???????
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

AVB_82 wrote:I'll def take the bike out this weekend. Unfortunately it's not a dual sport, nor do I have my license. That's my project before the end of the year. Baby steps :)

I have a crf100f now. I'm sure i'll want something a little bigger, and very soon. I'm somewhat vertically challenged though, so I'm limited.

Anyone heading out to some trails sometime soon that may be looking for some company? (albeit very green)???????
Do you have a trailer for that CRF? If so, there's always Green Ridge. I missed out on a trip out there, so I'm itching to go with the SM and goof off a little.
AVB_82

Post by AVB_82 »

Teethgrinder wrote:
AVB_82 wrote:I'll def take the bike out this weekend. Unfortunately it's not a dual sport, nor do I have my license. That's my project before the end of the year. Baby steps :)

Do you have a trailer for that CRF? If so, there's always Green Ridge. I missed out on a trip out there, so I'm itching to go with the SM and goof off a little.
'

I've been out to greenridge a few times. Love the place. Haven't gotten the trailer yet, but I'll just rent one from u-haul for now. Let me know when and I'm game!
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Teethgrinder wrote:
mdubya wrote:
I know, but you guys kind of scare me in terms of "Supermoto" ride. Meaning: I own an SM, but I can't so much "ride" supermotard style. I don't want to end up in the bushes and ruin your day with pesky ambulances and tourniquets and such.
:lol8:
Riding in the bushes is OK. The ambulances and tourniquets, not good. :mrgreen: Don't feel too intimidated. The idea is to have fun, not to see who can get hurt. :thumbup: Of course, after the 2nd RockStar, all bets are off. :screwy:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

I'm going to get a feel for the weather tomorrow, and make weekend plans from there. Stay tuned to this channel for any breaking news. :ride:

I think a few guys are going supermoto riding this weekend, but anyone else up for a shot up to Green Ridge for an easy day and a cheeseburger stop somewhere?