I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN reunion 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Re: DAMN reunion 2010

Post by jxs2151 »

Grady wrote:I don't think many private campgrounds would be willing to tolerate DAMN reunion shenanigans. Fireworks, night rides, big bonfires, and other stuff that just seems to happen at the reunions. I think Greenridge is one of the only places that we wouldn't be asked to leave after the first night.
So in other words, we're actually the assholes whose behavior caused the ban in the first place?

:kumbaya: :cheers:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

I dont believe that for a second. :frustrated: but theres too many non riders calling the shots in high GOVT. :salute: we need more powerfull friends and there out there. :peep: just have to find them.
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

jxs2151 wrote: So in other words, we're actually the assholes whose behavior caused the ban in the first place?

:kumbaya: :cheers:
Not us. We do no harm, cause no problems, and take all our trash with us. Sadly, most of the litter around the parks is beer cans or bottles left by amateurs. I can honestly say that the little bit of litter I see at parks is usually alcohol related. I just think there could have been a better solution to the problem.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Sadly, most of the litter around the parks is beer cans or bottles left by amateurs
DAMN right! We are PROFESSIONALS! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Time for a poll :thumbup:

I like GR. Being at G6 would be fine, we could run a satellite location at the Meterns parking lot for those of us who want to run non-tagged bikes.
Or just occupy G7 also.
I think we just need more space. Is G6 bigger?
Bruce
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I just got off the phone with GR headquarter and as TheAntiCrash said, the new policy does not effect the "forests" just the "parks". The guy I talked too said that they have not been instructed to change any rules as of yet. Therefor, alcohol is still permitted.

I guess the two people that told me they got fined either lied, or got fined for other reasons. :bandit:

So Green ridge it is :loveit: no real reason to change now.

Now we need to pick a weekend and a site or two.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Well, I am definitely planning another DAMN B-Day anniversary Camp & Ride. I really enjoyed the last one. I guess about 15-guys or so showed-up. It was all good, a bit cold and gray in Western, MD in March though.

How many guys showed up for the last reunion ride?
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Probably close to 40 people last year. Not everyone camped, many came just for a day, or stoped by to say Hi.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

If we reserve early, we can get just about any site we would want.
How does April 30 - May 2 sound?
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

Grady wrote:I just got off the phone with GR headquarter and as TheAntiCrash said, the new policy does not effect the "forests" just the "parks". The guy I talked too said that they have not been instructed to change any rules as of yet. Therefor, alcohol is still permitted.

I guess the two people that told me they got fined either lied, or got fined for other reasons. :bandit:

So Green ridge it is :loveit: no real reason to change now.

Now we need to pick a weekend and a site or two.

Now that's good news! I'm looking forward to riding, camping, drinking and smoking. :pimp: