I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN reunion 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: DAMN reunion 2010

Post by 401dan »

not sure what your implying politics ? :amazon: or something well idont want to know stuff :peep: keep it clean, and make sure the tree is big enough to hold you :harhar:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
webmost

Post by webmost »

I think it was George Burns once said: "There are two kinds of jokes: Clean and funny." So if you're not comfy hanging left, dress right.

But in all seriousness, when you lay in a hammock, you need to hang to the left and stick your feet off to the right. I learned that many years ago in Yucatan, where everyone slept in a hammock to keep up off the floor, which was full of scorpions at night. When you lay obliquely, head left, legs right, you can lay straight, regardless how the knot is adjusted. That's right; no knot fiddling. You could try to lay right and stick your feet left; but then you get a face full of hammock.

Try it. It works.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I'll be there, at least for the day on Sat.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Chris hopefully you won't have to make any emergency parts deliveries this year. :harhar: :harhar: :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Will spring ever come? I`m shoot`n that DAMN groundhog. :frustrated:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
OnOff
DAMN Expert

Post by OnOff »

I was amazed.
The crew pulled together to get they Husky up and running with the shifter fork replaced. Nicely done by everybody involved.
I cant wait for end of April. By the way I see the advertisement flyer for Michaux just came out today. THAT was also a fun run and anybody else planning on attending this year?
http://www.angelfire.com/michauxoffroad ... port10.pdf
Time spent riding is not deducted from one's life...
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

thanks PETE great shot of me wish i had taken those knee pads off :harhar: now everone will want repairs there goes my reputation DAMN. :poser: . tony's bike needs a piston and ring maybe valve job and seals. but he has a great new bike too play with this year yea !!!! :bow: :loveit: . cant wait to see everyone soon :cheers: :roost: . myself and daves 08excr may take atv's to greenridge on the weekend up in the air. may see if the honda guys want to try there luck again :foul: :screwy: . ps anyone seen lou conely lately havent heard from him in awhile ?
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

401dan wrote:thanks PETE great shot of me wish i had taken those knee pads off :harhar: now everone will want repairs there goes my reputation DAMN. :poser: . tony's bike needs a piston and ring maybe valve job and seals. but he has a great new bike too play with this year yea !!!! :bow: :loveit: . cant wait to see everyone soon :cheers: :roost: . myself and daves 08excr may take atv's to greenridge on the weekend up in the air. may see if the honda guys want to try there luck again :foul: :screwy: . ps anyone seen lou conely lately havent heard from him in awhile ?

what did tony get and lou is planning on coming. :cheers:
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote:... there goes my reputation ... maybe valve job and seals.
lost reputation, blown seals, knee pads... :shrug: :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

sallydog wrote:what did tony get and lou is planning on coming. :cheers:
I picked up Boom Boom's old 06' te510. Unfortunately I'm having surgery on my foot this week, and not sure if I'll be back riding by the reunion. Either way I still plan on coming, just not sure if I'll be able to ride. Hopefully I'll heal quick.