I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2' nd Annual Black Friday Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: 2' nd Annual Black Friday Ride

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer and I are going to play around on dirt roads around the Susquehanna. We both need to be back in Baltimore by late afternoon so this is the best option for us. If any body wants to join us, let me know and we can figure out a good meeting spot...

Jay
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

Jay,

If I can't get out of my Friday evening thing and head out west, I'll join you guys, and maybe even bring my bike key this time!

What time and where ya meeting?

Mike
bunch of bike I don't ride...
allphazes
DAMN n00b

Post by allphazes »

Jay you did a great job last ride. Im ready for the 2nd. SEE you Friday Bob
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

How about we meet at the intersection of RT's 23 (Norrisville Rd) and Rt 146 (Jarettsville Pike). Its a tiny little town called Madona and there is a High's with a Shell Station on the North-West side of the intersection.

The ride will end up back in Madona as well. I need to be back there by 3 so let's try to roll wheels out of there by 9' am.

The weather for Friday is looking questionable, depending on what weather station you listen to, colder, with a chance of showers. The cold is no problem, but the showers could suck. It might be like last time where we will just have to call it early Friday morning....

I would really perfer to ride on Friday, momma has to work so the price of the hall pass is almost zero! But if Friday looks too grim, does a Saturday or Sunday contingency plan work; let me know your preference as I am flexible....

Jay
klrider
DAMN n00b

Post by klrider »

Hate to see you miss a cheap hall pass, Jay :angel: but Sunday would work well for me. Weather is supposed to be decent, sunny, near 60? The DR350 needs some exercise, it's owner, too.

Keep us posted!
Pat
COG 1887 AMA Life
'11 Tiger 800XC, '11 Multistrada 1200S Touring,
DRZ400SM K9, SR500G, 05 Ruckus
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Hey Pat!

Welcome to the DAMN side! If the weather gods don't play nice on Friday, then Sunday it is! Anybody willing to drive 3 hours just to get to the start of the ride must absolutely be accomodated!

Have a great Turkey day.

Jay
allphazes
DAMN n00b

Post by allphazes »

Saturday or Sunday are good But weather on Sunday looks great. :loveit:
klrider
DAMN n00b

Post by klrider »

Jay wrote:

"Hey Pat!

Welcome to the DAMN side! If the weather gods don't play nice on Friday, then Sunday it is! Anybody willing to drive 3 hours just to get to the start of the ride must absolutely be accomodated!"

Thanks, Jay! I hope to get up towards MD more,
We'll see what the weather holds for this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. :eats:
Pat
COG 1887 AMA Life
'11 Tiger 800XC, '11 Multistrada 1200S Touring,
DRZ400SM K9, SR500G, 05 Ruckus
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

From the radar, it looks like the showers have worked their way through. I seem to recall Wingfixer can only make it today, and today is better for me so let's roll. See you 9'am at the Highs in Madona.

Jay