I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ran out of road in Accident...

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Re: ran out of road in Accident...

Post by jxs2151 »

crofrog wrote:You should look into getting a water filter or a Steripen to purify the water.

That way you don't need to worry about not having enough water specially with all that gear you where carrying already.
http://aquamira.com/consumer/frontier-p ... escription
Damifudo

Re: ran out of road in Accident...

Post by Damifudo »

Wow we need to hook up and go for a ride in Hunt Valley area :whoop: . I know of some good dual sport places near by not far off York road. :hi5: I work south of Towson and come up York Road to Cockeysville every day. Maybe we can go for a ride some evening :roost: . I am heading on Vacation for a week leaving this Saturday but when I get back lets hook up and go for a ride. My dual sport tires are pretty worn out so I will be in your shape soon. I think it is time for me to order new ones. Nice pictures though. I never remember to bring a camera much less water. I am taking some notes water and fix a flat should be standard. I know some slime took care of a slow tire leak I had. send me an email and we will get together for some rides.