I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

south jersey dualsport

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
darrell
DAMN n00b

Re: south jersey dualsport

Post by darrell »

I,m driving up Sunday morning, rode last year, great trails, bring small bills and change for the one gas stop at at the mid point (about 40 miles from the start).
“a true diamond in the rough”
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

darrell wrote:I,m driving up Sunday morning, rode last year, great trails, bring small bills and change for the one gas stop at at the mid point (about 40 miles from the start).
Dood - what took you so long to post "Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 am" :lol2:

's okay - look us up when you get there - I have a ratty KTM 450 and Bucho rides an equally ratty DR650 - we'll be camping I think and Bucho drives a white Chevy PU

Bucho - remind me to bring the DAMN Riders banner
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

FourStroke wrote:They have roll charts at the sign up. It's columns of directions that you cut vertically. Tap them together & roll them up on the chart holder. Just spin the knob to scroll down. There are resets so you can start over if you get mixed up. (Just follow the tracks for the most part )
Yeah, I sort of had that down. Its more the actually using them part, I need the practice with. I'll probably be riding pretty slow, just trying to learn to read the road book.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome Darrell. I think I rode with you on the night ride in Joppa. I'm heading up Saturday too, hopefully I'll meet up with Ken and Bucho. I'll have the old Husky 610.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Welcome Darrell. I think I rode with you on the night ride in Joppa. I'm heading up Saturday too, hopefully I'll meet up with Ken and Bucho. I'll have the old Husky 610.
Is there a recommended Sat PM meeting spot? Bucho is driving so we can either meet and caravan or hunt up each other there
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Kyler wrote:Is there a recommended Sat PM meeting spot? Bucho is driving so we can either meet and caravan or hunt up each other there
I don't know what time you guys plan on heading up, but I probably won't leave Baltimore till evening. Let me know when you have a time set. If it works, I'll meet you along the way and caravan. Otherwise, we can just exchange numbers and I'll contact you when I make it up.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey, Grady. I don't see Ken and I leaving much earlier then 5pm or so.
And Ken is gonna help fix my bike w/ some power tools so it might be a little later then that!

But we'll be camping there. I'll try to remember to get Ken to bring the DAMNrider banner, so we'll be easy to find.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skyclad

Post by Skyclad »

I will probably be leaving York at about 5 am, should roll in between 8 and 8:30. I will look for the DAMN banner. I will be driving a red Explorer with the KTM on the trailer.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Bucho, Do you know what route you'll be taking? If your passing by Baltimore, and not leaving until evening, then I'll meet you guys and caravan.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Those going up Sat PM, how about we meet at the Chesapeake House Service Center which is located in the median of I-95 at mile marker 97 on I-95 North.

How about 7PM Saturday evening? That is assuming Bucho and I get out of Fredneck by 1700.
Ken