I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

SATURDAY NIGHT RIDES ANY INTEREST'S JOPPA AREA.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: SATURDAY NIGHT RIDES ANY INTEREST'S JOPPA AREA.

Post by Grady »

401dan wrote:no problem :thumbsup: we are still thinking about south jersey ride :shrug: but 80 dollars right now and gas to get there and tolls and food. to join AMA is $45 and enduro is $35. must renew membership before i can ride :wallbash: we will know by friday if weather holds out :hitsthefan: and we can get solid directions. :deal: if not oh well :boohoo:
Dan, you're both welcome to ride up with me, if one of you are willing to ride in the back seat of the Frontier. However, I need to be back to Fountain Green ASAP after the ride. So once the ride is done I'll have to head right back, no time to hang around and BS.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Ok if you guys are going up late saterday ill be there at the ches house to meet you guys and ride up from there.I'm already an ama member so im good to go. :thumbup: :loveit: :roost:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Looks like we're going to have a good DAMN turnout! :ride:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

im back in again :loveit: i told family i spent $80 to do this ride :rant: and wont be home :peep: no gifts for the holiday :amazon: but who needs another flannel shirt anyway. :fitz:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

hey you DAMN crazy local riders :screwy: anyone ready to ride in a week or so :roost: let me know we could meet same spot farm store but at say 7:15 and roll out at 7:30 and do some more of the trail and river crossing :whoop: and maybe cliff trail but this isnt for big bikes no saddlebags :nono: the trail is very tight but worth it. what say yee fellow riders :shrug: some nice trails for late afternoon and then night ride to sharpen our skill :gdog: sound out :loveit:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I will meet you all Sunday morning. I have Ken's phone number if i need to call to find you.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

sounds good see ya in jersey sunday morning :thumbup:
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

I'm jealous.. But the DRZ is just about ready to hit craigslist and I'm talking to a few people about 450 EXCs. I'll be back in the dirt saddle soon!!

Have fun guys. When in doubt, more gas!!!
:cheers:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

delusion39 wrote:I'm jealous.. But the DRZ is just about ready to hit craigslist and I'm talking to a few people about 450 EXCs. I'll be back in the dirt saddle soon!!

Have fun guys. When in doubt, more gas!!!
:cheers:
what do you want for your DRZ? My brother, Kris_Kris (and no, he doesn't stutter), is interested in a DRZ.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

fe fi fo fum i saw yellow bikes go by my house into the trail to have some fun :lurker: :roost: :eyes: :peep: . darell was that you and aren on the suzuki's that went by into the gunpowder :shrug: or maybe other lurkers :huh: na :brows: had to be those DAMN riders i saw go by :loveit: :thumbup: around 8pm 6/24 :ride: :roost: :whoop: crossing the gunpowder is a blast :hi5: :gdog: i saw you guys went through no problem :ride: :bandit: let me know how far you went. :shrug: DAMN KIDS ON THOSE BIKES IN THE WOODS AGAIN MAW!!! :harhar: :lol2: :poser: :salute: GET ER DONE :peep: