I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
401dan
DAMN Expert

taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Post by 401dan »

anyone interested in riding taskers gap ? myself pinkzu and dave are going for camp and ride . lots of rocks and elevation sharpen your skills or just plain try to go through it in an upright position hopefully . lots of trails some water but never a dull ride there. easy trails as well i never turn away a new rider ! or a chance to learn from one. :whoop: :kumbaya: :eats: no sence will travel to ride !!!
Last edited by 401dan on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
webmost

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 5-6

Post by webmost »

You willing to put up with a newb, I'm willing to go. Should have Biffy minimally farkled for the trail by then. Post some details or PM.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Taskers is on my list - I can't do those dates tho :boohoo:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Ok dan and i talked earlyer today i'm off work so i'm in. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
webmost

Post by webmost »

Which camp are you indtending to stay at? Little Fort?
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

we hope to get a spot at little fort but since its first come first serve wont know till we get there. there are 1 or two places on dirt rode leading to camp on left by the creek just on the other side of guard rail . i can give you cell phone number so we can talk if theres reception but will know more as we get closser to date and i make some calls. there is a small store on the rode in on left if nothing else we can set a time and meet there and find a place to camp and crash. :hi5:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Hey what r u doing online now
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

HEY DAVE YOU DONT SEE ME. IAAW. RIDE LATER TONIGHT MAYBE STREET AND WOODS COMBO CALL ME HAVE CELL WILL TRAVEL
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

I might be interested, if I'm able to get off work and don't need to fix too much after the longish road trip I'm taking the weekend prior.
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

hey SKIERD. sounds good so many rides coming up and so little time must play mega millions so everyone can go. :loveit: . ps has anyone won enough DAMN money so we can all just go camp and ride for the rest of our lives. if so please contact me in secret i promise not to tell another DAMN RIDER :whoop: honest injin. :poser: