I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Stevens

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Post by Stevens »

you could come to Granville's and ride some single track :roost:
:bow: My KTM ADV is far too fat and :censored: lazy to successfully take my sorry arse :peep: down any meaningful stretch of sigle track without :hitsthefan:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Stevens wrote:
you could come to Granville's and ride some single track :roost:
:bow: My KTM ADV is far too fat and :censored: lazy to successfully take my sorry arse :peep: down any meaningful stretch of sigle track without :hitsthefan:

Well,feel free to stop by if you find yourself in the neighborhood. Some of the trails are wide enough to take a jeep through. The neighborhood is actually kind of interesting once you get out there. Savage River State Park is just down the road. Deep Creek is about 30-minutes away, Dans Rock is on the way and it is kind of sweet ride through the mountains to get there.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I'm not going to taskers. I'm just not feeling it and from past rides feeling this way i did'nt have a good time so i'll find something else to do this week end.I'm not sure if dan and dawn are still going dawn is still sick.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

that was a bust :wallbash: stayed home :shrug: but did have a great sunday late ride up to susquhanna rock run and back roads :ride: rock garden will be there and maybe more DAMN riders will step up and take the challenge next time. :screwy: if they dare. :amazon:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!