I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
webmost

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 5-6

Post by webmost »

Hey Dan

I was thinking of running down there Friday evening to snag a camp site. Only couple hundred miles. Can leave early afternoon and be there in time to pitch before dark. Interested?
401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 5-6

Post by 401dan »

we are waiting out weather forecast now :lurker: and dave is sick :knary: and dawn is sick :knary: i dont have it and dont want it either :gdog: we are going down friday after work if weather is ok but not if storming i have been there in the storms not nice. :knary: will know more later this week. :smoking:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
webmost

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sorry sat/sunday

Post by webmost »

What the hell are they serving there in Joppa? Everyone seems to Ralph a lot. You need to put this off a week?
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

I AM OK :screwy: ITS THE OTHERS! :frustrated: THAT KEEP SMELLING MY MUFFLER :knary: AND FEELING ILL :peep: NOT SURE IF DAVE IS GOING TO MAKE IT OR DAWN THIS ISNT LOOKING TOO GOOD :bull: DAMN sick riders messing up my rock garden plans :foul: still have a few days for mx gods to heal them :angel:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
webmost

Post by webmost »

Push it back a week. I need to pull some maintenance around the house anyway. Supposed to rain Friday.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

next week i am going to try and make jersey enduro ride maybe. i have to see how much the vet charged to put my pet down today and go home and bury her.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry about your pet. That sucks, hope she/he had a good life.

See you next week in NJ.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
webmost

Post by webmost »

I gotta bail on this ... gotta work and make some money this weekend
Stevens

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sat/sunday

Post by Stevens »

Role Call: Who's going?

I've got a kitchen pass to go play the whole weekend :thumbup: and am looking for friends to travel with :eats: :eats: who can help me pick up my frequently :censored: lazy bike.

Or ,if not Taskers, then some other dual sport route? :ride:

Stevens
Pentagon City
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: taskers gap camp&ride june 6-7 sat/sunday

Post by Rut Row »

Stevens wrote:Role Call: Who's going?

I've got a kitchen pass to go play the whole weekend :thumbup: and am looking for friends to travel with :eats: :eats: who can help me pick up my frequently :censored: lazy bike.

Or ,if not Taskers, then some other dual sport route? :ride:

Stevens
Pentagon City
you could come to Granville's and ride some single track :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris