I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shooting Party at RRob's on Saturday, May 9th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Shooting Party at RRob's on Saturday, May 9th

Post by RRob »

TheAntiCrash wrote:CAN KILLER

Walther G22 w/ eotech holographic sight and Tactical Innovations suppressor

run sub sonic ammo and its quiet as a BB gun
I'm still hoping to see some of your suppressed guns in action. If you get a pass for Saturday, come on out. If not, I'll catch you next time!
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

OnOff wrote:You guys scare me. Bunch of NRA crazed gun heathens. Guns are dangerous.
Nice collection! That picture with the squirrel is a total fake but still kinda funny. So are you coming or just flooding my thread with your gun pics, lol?
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

CapoGreg wrote:I wish it was Sunday, maybe next time. I want to try my 325 WSM out at more than 100 yards, but there's no place around here to do it.
We'll be shooting rifles from 200 yards and we could easily set up some 400 yard shots just for fun. Try to make it if you can. Stay tuned for more shooting parties later in the summer...
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

slacktrack wrote:Now if only ammo were affordable and available again...
Absolutely! That's why I'm going to be mostly focusing on the .22 and the 12 gauge! :deal:
OnOff
DAMN Expert

Post by OnOff »

RRob wrote:
OnOff wrote:You guys scare me. Bunch of NRA crazed gun heathens. Guns are dangerous.
Nice collection! That picture with the squirrel is a total fake but still kinda funny. So are you coming or just flooding my thread with your gun pics, lol?
Of course the DAMNed pic of the squirrel is a photochop! :poser:
I flooded your post with guns because you gave me the bird at GR again :salute:
I gotta do family stuff this round, but hope to catch up in the future! Good seeing you again at GR and did you at least break even this time?
Price of flinging lead has gotten out of hand and anymore, I am mostly sighting in to HUNT and put food on the table. Hey if shooting 22lr and shotguns, how about combining em for this! Forgot to show you my sweet little pigeon gun for in the barn. 22lr smoothbore with a tight choke. #12 shot works great and does next to no collatoral damage.
Time spent riding is not deducted from one's life...
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

RRob wrote:Absolutely! That's why I'm going to be mostly focusing on the .22 and the 12 gauge!
I hear ya! .22 and 12 are the only ones you can shoot all day on a budget. I'll be bringing the .22's and the little pistol grip 12 gauge. Might bring a 223 Bushmaster if I feel like springing for ammo when I pick up ammo for the others.
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

RRob wrote:We'll be shooting rifles from 200 yards and we could easily set up some 400 yard shots just for fun. Try to make it if you can. Stay tuned for more shooting parties later in the summer...
Have to work until 3, then going to Cabela's in PA hoping to get a Savage 12 varmint rifle in .308 and maybe one of those camp kitchens they have on sale.
fittzwing

Post by fittzwing »

I can't make it this Saturday, but I'm in for future gun parties. I've got a brand new Glock G21 SF that I have yet to shoot, a Marlin .22 with a scope that I want to boresight and an old H&R 12ga that's just fun.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

T-storms & 60% chance of precipitation

Post by Rut Row »

Take pictures and keep the powder dry boys and girls!

I'll be thinking of you whilst I
- work on the Wasp
- go to the Bikini Bike Wash :brows:
- and get caught up on other important domestic tasks :boohoo:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: T-storms & 60% chance of precipitation

Post by RRob »

Kyler wrote:Take pictures and keep the powder dry boys and girls!
The forecast is calling for some rain before noon but after that I think we'll be ok. Either way, the party goes on. We have several EZups set up, lots of food for the grill, and if its a total wash we can always drink beer and blow shit up! See y'all in the morning!! :thumbup: