I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pine Barrens 500

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Roadracer_Al

Re: Pine Barrens 500

Post by Roadracer_Al »

You bring the VFR, I'll bring the video camera and some beers. Just remember to shout "Hey Y'all! Watch This!" every time I turn on the camera.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Roadracer_Al wrote:You bring the VFR, I'll bring the video camera and some beers. Just remember to shout "Hey Y'all! Watch This!" every time I turn on the camera.

Sorry guys. No Viffer antics from me, at least not in the sand. Jack has reconsidered and is letting the sub 500s ride if they rode last year. Dono if they will actually be checking last years roster or not, but either way I'm good on the DRZ. :ride:

It seems like the displacement demand was more of a misdirected attempt to prevent what seems like a few irresponsible enduro riders from re-entering. We'll see how it turns out I guess.

Shaun
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wow, this is confusing. Well you didn't ride last year, but you might be able to squeeze in w/ the 450 Ken.
Either way, we can haul 3 bikes. Might as well bring it and at the very least you can warm up/get used to the sand on Friday with the KTM.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Wow, this is confusing. Well you didn't ride last year, but you might be able to squeeze in w/ the 450 Ken.
Either way, we can haul 3 bikes. Might as well bring it and at the very least you can warm up/get used to the sand on Friday with the KTM.
I'm leaning towards taking it for the sand on Friday and then IF they don't object, I could ride it on the weekend.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Get some vinyl lettering and make your own KTM 990 stickers. Nobody will notice the missing cylinder. :poser:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Get some vinyl lettering and make your own KTM 990 stickers. Nobody will notice the missing cylinder. :poser:
:brows:

actually borrowing mbubya's 520 side panels would be easier
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Like, OH MAH GAWD, Becky, those stickers are, like, totally GROSS.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I think just for fun, I should make my bike a KTM or BMW, or maybe some mixed Jap/Eurpean brand. I could have a Buzuki 650.
Is that funny to everyone else, or have I just been awake too long?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I'm thinking a Buchoki 990 :harhar:
Ken