I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Acme MAVT trials / Oct 11

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Acme MAVT trials / Oct 11

Post by Boom Boom »

Twist wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 pm
Boom Boom wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:58 am Jason, watching the Pro boys play around make you want to just toss your bike off a cliff and take up golf. So you guys need to remember when I lay out something to ride I know what the bikes are able to do "with the proper rider".
Yeah, but Mike, none of us are "proper riders." Well, I should speak for myself and just say that I'm content to enjoy seeing what a proper rider can do with the bike.
My message did not come across as I wanted, that is what I get for talking on the phone and posting at the same time. The skill level and natural talent some of these younger riders have is beyond anything I ever imagined being able to do.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Boom Boom wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:54 am
Twist wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 pm
Boom Boom wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:58 am Jason, watching the Pro boys play around make you want to just toss your bike off a cliff and take up golf. So you guys need to remember when I lay out something to ride I know what the bikes are able to do "with the proper rider".
Yeah, but Mike, none of us are "proper riders." Well, I should speak for myself and just say that I'm content to enjoy seeing what a proper rider can do with the bike.
My message did not come across as I wanted, that is what I get for talking on the phone and posting at the same time. The skill level and natural talent some of these younger riders have is beyond anything I ever imagined being able to do.
I really enjoyed watching the videos of these guys. Just incredible.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

As we are picking our bikes off the ground from a failed attempt just remember those boys had the same issues....they might have been 6 at the time, but all the same they have plenty of dirt naps. My goal is to push myself but still go home un broken.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr