I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MAVT Trials, Jefferson PA, 9/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: MAVT Trials, Jefferson PA, 9/26

Post by Boom Boom »

Phil, 10th and 25 points.
I avoided FB for many years but it has become the go to tool for event information, pictures and scores.
I do not see that changing anytime soon.
The western Pa guys have added at least a dozen riders this year from the Pittsburgh Motorcycle Trials FB page that Jason and Sally made and keep after. Before Ray made the MAVT Underground FB page we had guys drive 3 hours only to pull in and find and event was called off because parking was just not going to happen in the soaked conditions. Just could not change web page fast enough but now the organizer can post on the FB page and everyone gets the info instantly.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thanks Mike. I can think of stupid things I did and how my score should have been easily 20 or better... Trials is a fun challenge.

I get what you are saying about FB. I know Im the curmudgeon.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Haha. I should score far less than I do but I can make some spectacular mistakes:) You see me come off the bike on the 2nd loop at #5 Phil?

I clearly need to go back and work on some turning fundamentals esp off camber. The front end pushing is my nemesis. The new clutch feel was a little weird to get used to but I got the hang of it. There is a big off-camber woods hill here at the office that Greg and I need to blaze a practice path on.

I'm just happy I finished since the weather wasn't hot! I can count on one hand how many times that's happened. Had a great time though. Feels good to be on the trials bike again.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

smdub wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:41 pm Haha. I should score far less than I do but I can make some spectacular mistakes:) You see me come off the bike on the 2nd loop at #5 Phil?

I clearly need to go back and work on some turning fundamentals esp off camber. The front end pushing is my nemesis. The new clutch feel was a little weird to get used to but I got the hang of it. There is a big off-camber woods hill here at the office that Greg and I need to blaze a practice path on.

I'm just happy I finished since the weather wasn't hot! I can count on one hand how many times that's happened. Had a great time though. Feels good to be on the trials bike again.
No, Im sorry I missed your spectacularness. Glad you finished your day. Have plenty of offcamber at Emmitsburg...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Hands down Jason had the best 30 second crash I have ever scene. Could have been real ugly but somehow he just made it look entertaining. I followed him and was saying to myself "do not crash" over in my head many times
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr