I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Les B

Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009

Post by Les B »

Michaux Off-Road Enthusiasts Present The Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009 Start: 10 AM Entry: $45.00 Food and refreshments available AMA membership NOT required. You must register by July 1st and be one of the 1st 150 entries to ride. This is the oldest dual sport ride in the United States. It is held in the Michaux State Forest. north and west of historic Gettysburg,Pennsylvania. The start is at the ATV Parking lot near Shippensburg,Pennsylvania. Directions will be mailed to all riders one week before the event. For more info and to enter print this Entry form/FLYER! and mail it to M.O.R.E.

Entry Form --> http://www.angelfire.com/michauxoffroad ... port09.pdf

We did this last year. Two good loops with options from C-AA. They put on a nice feed for lunch, ice cream at the end and a nice long sleeve event Tee for your $45.00.

Good deal all around. Enter soon because they only take 150 riders. Although my number last year was 162.......

I'm all signed up. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2009 Dual sport events

Post by Rut Row »

Les B wrote:Michaux Off-Road Enthusiasts Present The Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009 Start: 10 AM Entry: $45.00 Food and refreshments available AMA membership NOT required. You must register by July 1st and be one of the 1st 150 entries to ride. This is the oldest dual sport ride in the United States. It is held in the Michaux State Forest. north and west of historic Gettysburg,Pennsylvania. The start is at the ATV Parking lot near Shippensburg,Pennsylvania. Directions will be mailed to all riders one week before the event. For more info and to enter print this Entry form/FLYER! and mail it to M.O.R.E.

Entry Form --> http://www.angelfire.com/michauxoffroad ... port09.pdf

We did this last year. Two good loops with options from C-AA. They put on a nice feed for lunch, ice cream at the end and a nice long sleeve event Tee for your $45.00.

Good deal all around. Enter soon because they only take 150 riders. Although my number last year was 162.......

I'm all signed up. Hope to see some of you guys there.
That's on my list! - will register soon. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Just printed my entry form off, will get it in the mail ASAP!! Thanks for the heads up!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Michaux

Post by Rut Row »

I'll see your there! Check goes in the mail today! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Hey daves08excr, are you doing this one again this year? I think I'm going to register this week. Count me in with the rest of you DAMN riders.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I am in on Michaux also. Sending in my register.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

O ya im going i've had my entry form but have'nt sent it in yet i'll put it in the mail friday.Dawn[pinkzu] and Dan [401dan] will be going also.I had a good time last yearand for the money you can't beet it.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Michaux has 78 of their 150 entries already! :whoop:

If you haven't signed up, better do it soon! :thumbup:
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009

Post by Wingfixer »

I just spoke with Michelle (?) and I am IN!!!! Looking forward to this ride. She told me they are at about 100 entries and she said this was well ahead of their sign up schedule. So, if any of you DAMN guys or gals want to get in you might want to hurry.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Sunday August 9, 2009

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I just spoke with Michelle (?) and I am IN!!!! Looking forward to this ride. She told me they are at about 100 entries and she said this was well ahead of their sign up schedule. So, if any of you DAMN guys or gals want to get in you might want to hurry.
there is a DAMN good chance I won't be going after all - Bucho and I are going to do the RallyWV race which is Fri/Sat prior to Michaux. :roost:

I'm doubtful Momma will tolerate three days riding. :boohoo:
Ken