I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2009 Durty Dabber - May 30/31

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2009 Durty Dabber - May 30/31

Post by Rut Row »

It is looking like I'll be going up Sat morning and coming back same day. Final decision tomorrow, but it is looking promising!

Any of our new Fredneck riders want to come along? I have room for another bike in the truck.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The DAMN Riders should invade in force in 2010 cuz this ride was a HOOT! :deal:

I had some issues with my GPS and ended up going out with the last sweep riders. This turned out good for me - nothing like a guided tour! I was quite pleased too that I was able to keep up (except in the tight sh*t). I did a up/back same day trip but wish I could have stayed for the Sunday ride.

With the nearly 500 folks there, I didn't run into any DAMN Riders - piss poor planning on my part - should have taken cell phone numbers with me :wallbash:

I didn't get any pictures either :foul:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

I wanted to ride this event, but my bike is torn apart. I'm having fork seals installed & wheel bearings. (rusted in just 2 years!) It'll be ready for SJER 6-14 ride though.

What was the ride like? Dirt roads? Single Track? Hero sections?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

FourStroke wrote:I wanted to ride this event, but my bike is torn apart. I'm having fork seals installed & wheel bearings. (rusted in just 2 years!) It'll be ready for SJER 6-14 ride though.

What was the ride like? Dirt roads? Single Track? Hero sections?
all the above. There was one hero section even the sweeps wouldn't ride. The trip started out going up a creek bed (and given the rain the previous two days was mercifully low), with lots of loose shale, mud and oh by the way, after 500 ADV perverts blast up it... well, lets say pristine condition it wasn't.

I'll go back fer sure!
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ok, no pics from Kyler. He gets a check minus.

I know a few other guys went. Pics?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Kyler wrote:
all the above. There was one hero section even the sweeps wouldn't ride. The trip started out going up a creek bed (and given the rain the previous two days was mercifully low), with lots of loose shale, mud and oh by the way, after 500 ADV perverts blast up it... well, lets say pristine condition it wasn't.

I'll go back fer sure!
did you do all 6 of the options?
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

sallydog wrote:did you do all 6 of the options?
:nono:

:bow:

:salute:
Ken