I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cold Day Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
aai
DAMN Poohba

Re: Cold Day Ride

Post by aai »

Bucho wrote:Looking good Sonny. That will be a neat obstacle for the yard.
Im sure you are chomping at the bit waiting for your new bike.
Thanks Phil, finally found some use of the small box of railroad spikes I picked up from a hard bargain barn years ago lol. Stuck some eye bolts on the bottom to spike down, probably unnecessary but better safe than sorry. Large tube construction adhesive squeezed in the inside corners to keep it light, instead of blocking. Don’t think it will be coming apart anytime soon. Only thing left is some exterior grade spar urethane on plywood and should get some long time use out of them. Already thinking of building a step up version lol. Regardless, this stuff is all portable ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Im still working on my creek trail. I was there with family so didn't have too much time to work... But I got a short ride in w/ the trials bike.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I used a leaf blower last weekend. It worked awesome to mark things in the thick leaves. But a week later and its back to the way it was. But its just about there

A lot of off camber spots. Loose leafs and rocks, tricky
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:thumbup:
Bruce