It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2659
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
Contact:

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by Boom Boom » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm

trialsrider wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Junior wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 pm
that's bull shit! 240 spots when I filled in the app! sold out when I hit the submit button! They can have Sunday!
yea, that was the same for me. This will force me to stop riding since I am not a big line waiting guy. :dry:

Maybe I will just have to ride trials again :killingme:
Just so happens that one of the most fun events is located on DuPont Estate land that same weekend. We do not judge, you will be welcomed back :cheers:
2018 TRS RR 250
2016 KTM Freeride
1986 Fantic 301
1986 Yamaha TY 350
1985 Yamaha TY 350

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by phoo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Rut Row wrote:hey need to raise the price so that it doesn't sell out in minutes. However, I made that suggestion to WATR about the Shen500 and now it is expensive - yet it still sells out. :screwy:
That's because there aren't many options. If they priced these events high enough that events didn't sell out, that would actually signal the beginning of the end of the sport.


Patrick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: 2002 Suzuki SV650
2008 (?) KLX250S - getting it on the road someday

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9272
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by Rut Row » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:25 pm

phoo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:50 pm
Rut Row wrote:They need to raise the price so that it doesn't sell out in minutes. However, I made that suggestion to WATR about the Shen500 and now it is expensive - yet it still sells out. :screwy:
That's because there aren't many options. If they priced these events high enough that events didn't sell out, that would actually signal the beginning of the end of the sport.
You are correct in your assertion, but I didn't say price high enough that it doesn't sell out. :dry:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

trialsrider
DAMN Expert
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by trialsrider » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:04 am

Boom Boom wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm
trialsrider wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Junior wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 pm
that's bull shit! 240 spots when I filled in the app! sold out when I hit the submit button! They can have Sunday!
yea, that was the same for me. This will force me to stop riding since I am not a big line waiting guy. :dry:

Maybe I will just have to ride trials again :killingme:
Just so happens that one of the most fun events is located on DuPont Estate land that same weekend. We do not judge, you will be welcomed back :cheers:
Thats actually a good idea. I have been wanting to do that event. No SELL OUTS there :hi5:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing

User avatar
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2659
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
Contact:

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by Boom Boom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:51 pm

trialsrider wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:04 am
Boom Boom wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm
trialsrider wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Junior wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 pm
that's bull shit! 240 spots when I filled in the app! sold out when I hit the submit button! They can have Sunday!
yea, that was the same for me. This will force me to stop riding since I am not a big line waiting guy. :dry:

Maybe I will just have to ride trials again :killingme:
Just so happens that one of the most fun events is located on DuPont Estate land that same weekend. We do not judge, you will be welcomed back :cheers:
Thats actually a good idea. I have been wanting to do that event. No SELL OUTS there :hi5:
Do you still remember how to kick start a bike?
2018 TRS RR 250
2016 KTM Freeride
1986 Fantic 301
1986 Yamaha TY 350
1985 Yamaha TY 350

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bucho and 8 guests