I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by Laoch »

Kyler wrote:
crofrog wrote: And this is a family event - can't be setting bad examples for the kids! They learn enough without our help :lol2:
Last year my son learned "If you can't duct (tape) then f_ck it".

Sallydog helped him duct tape his (too large) elbow pads on :lol2:
Bruce
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Sallydog definitely had the coffee hook up.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

RRob wrote:
crofrog wrote:Is this cross-posted on advrider yet? And has anyone told SallyDog? I'm not sure if it'd be the same with out the mortars and quarter sticks.
Someone needs to give Sallydog a shout! He really did alot to make it a fun event last year. That guy is truly one-of-a-kind. We can all go to my house to blow shit up!!! :deal:

This is a DAMN event and the thread belongs on the DAMN board. Post a link on Advrider, I don't give a f_ck. It's cool seeing guys bash up their Bimmers!!! I just get sick of all the "hey, I have a Goldwing with knobbies, can I come" questions... :salute:

+1
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I will send sally a PM with a link to this thread. I have been trading PM's with him about Yanni's Dual Sport ride in NC.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:I will send sally a PM with a link to this thread. I have been trading PM's with him about Yanni's Dual Sport ride in NC.
I did that too :brows:

do you want to create a new thread in ADV Riders? :lurker:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:I will send sally a PM with a link to this thread. I have been trading PM's with him about Yanni's Dual Sport ride in NC.
Cool. :thumbup: I just sent one.
do you want to create a new thread in ADV Riders?
I don't see any reason why. When the old thread popped back up, it seemed to bring people over here. But then again, I am not opposed. I am just along for the ride, going with the flow.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

If it would not have been for the thread at ADVRider I'm sure quiet a few of us wouldn't be here right now. Might also post additional campsite information there are quiet a few along the orv trail and at the base of mertens. (including the 2 best campsites in the whole park).

Chris
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Kyler wrote:

do you want to create a new thread in ADV Riders? :lurker:
I say post it. It's the best way to get more people involved. Half the fun in dirt riding is meeting people that are as crazy as you are. :thumbup:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Lets say we're gonna have a big bike friendly easter egg hunt and then a luggage show. Don't forget to mention the vip only scotch and cigar pavillion!
Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:Lets say we're gonna have a big bike friendly easter egg hunt and then a luggage show. Don't forget to mention the vip only scotch and cigar pavillion!
:poser: What is the correct touring windshield for Green Ridge?

You gotta admit, though, when bikes tip over with hard saddle bags, they are easier to pick up since they don't fall over as far. :rickey:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC