I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by crofrog »

Kyler wrote:so, do I add Delusion39 and Crofrog to the attendee list?
Indeed.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

I'm will show early fri - and probably take off on Sunday AM... However, I am only gonna bring the xrl and leave the 990adv at home.. so if anyone needs a lift via trailer from Laurel, the trailer will have room for one more...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Daves08excr wrote:For food im in for some hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls..My wifes mac and shrimp salad chips.I will also have 5gals of water and a smaller grill.paper plates plastic silver were and cups.Im bringing my generator.Some botteld water and soda.
Sounds like you're bringing everything, just toss in the wifey and we're all set :thumbup:
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Daves08excr wrote:For food im in for some hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls..My wifes mac and shrimp salad chips.I will also have 5gals of water and a smaller grill.paper plates plastic silver were and cups.Im bringing my generator.Some botteld water and soda.
Sounds like you're bringing everything, just toss in the wifey and we're all set :thumbup:
or the girlfriend :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:
or the girlfriend :lol2:

just not both at the same time, please...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Scott P wrote:Anyone signed up for COFFEE......I'll try to handle. May need a few more pots! (I have at least 2)
Thanks! I personally think coffee is about the most important thing that we need to sort out!
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Is this cross-posted on advrider yet? And has anyone told SallyDog? I'm not sure if it'd be the same with out the mortars and quarter sticks.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I think we were trying to tone that down slightly from last year.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

crofrog wrote:Is this cross-posted on advrider yet? And has anyone told SallyDog? I'm not sure if it'd be the same with out the mortars and quarter sticks.
Personally, I'm looking forward to no mortars and quarter sticks - I kept looking over my shoulder last year for the Man. :dry:

And this is a family event - can't be setting bad examples for the kids! They learn enough without our help :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

crofrog wrote:Is this cross-posted on advrider yet? And has anyone told SallyDog? I'm not sure if it'd be the same with out the mortars and quarter sticks.
Someone needs to give Sallydog a shout! He really did alot to make it a fun event last year. That guy is truly one-of-a-kind. We can all go to my house to blow shit up!!! :deal:

This is a DAMN event and the thread belongs on the DAMN board. Post a link on Advrider, I don't give a f_ck. It's cool seeing guys bash up their Bimmers!!! I just get sick of all the "hey, I have a Goldwing with knobbies, can I come" questions... :salute: