I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by Rut Row »

B DIRT wrote:hey guys theres gonna be about 5-6 of us riding in but cant haul much food, should there be some sort of food donation??? And beer most importantly beer????
Bring cash! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Scott P

Post by Scott P »

Anyone signed up for COFFEE......I'll try to handle. May need a few more pots! (I have at least 2)

I'll also bring another 5 gal jug of potable water and a few gallons of spring water. Just had a big party so let me check on plates, cups and plastic knife,fork, spoons
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

B DIRT wrote:hey guys theres gonna be about 5-6 of us riding in but cant haul much food, should there be some sort of food donation??? And beer most importantly beer????
Buy a KLR and you can haul all you need to :lol2:
Bruce
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Just to throw out an idea, anyone interested in an SM route for one of the days? Something longer, faster, and a nice mix of gravel / twisty pavement? Just got a KTM 950 Supermoto and wouldn't mind having some fun out there. Still have the DRZ400 too though, so regardless, I'll be riding somewhere on something. :rickey:

Shaun
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Buy a KLR and you can haul all you need to :lol2:
anything but "hauling ass" that is.. (ducking)
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

Count me in.

I'll be putting the DR650 in the back of my truck and will have room in the back seat for extra gear if anyone in the Gaithersburg area needs me to carry some stuff out to Green Ridge.

Also, I have extra tents (2 two man tents and 1 six man tent) that I will bring along if someone needs them. PM me.

Jeff
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

delusion39 wrote:Just to throw out an idea, anyone interested in an SM route for one of the days? Something longer, faster, and a nice mix of gravel / twisty pavement? Just got a KTM 950 Supermoto and wouldn't mind having some fun out there. Still have the DRZ400 too though, so regardless, I'll be riding somewhere on something. :rickey:

Shaun
Just take 15 Mile Creek Road across 68 to Alt 40/Scenic 144, you will find great big bore SM riding. Plus, there are miles and miles of fun and scenic dirt roads all around GRSF. There is always the Magnolia ride on the WV side of the Potomac, and Route 9 and Route 29 are great riding roads too, on a faster bike.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Yeah Delusion39 and myself have done a pretty decent amount of riding around there. I'll hopefully be on a 990 Adventure at that point so we may head down on an SM style ride into WV. One of the days nothing else is going on
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

so, do I add Delusion39 and Crofrog to the attendee list?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

For food im in for some hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls..My wifes mac and shrimp salad chips.I will also have 5gals of water and a smaller grill.paper plates plastic silver were and cups.Im bringing my generator.Some botteld water and soda.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.