I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
thisguy

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by thisguy »

Sorry I did not make, son was in the hospital all weekend. Hopefully next year.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

thisguy wrote:Sorry I did not make, son was in the hospital all weekend. Hopefully next year.
I hope you boy is doing well and recovers soon! You were missed!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

thisguy wrote:Sorry I did not make, son was in the hospital all weekend. Hopefully next year.
hope he is OK. was lookin foward to ridin with you again.... wondered what happened.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

:foul: BEST DAMN CAMPSITE FOR RIDING GREENRIDGE. IT WAS GREAT MEETING EVERYONE. AND THE TRAIL WAS GREAT AS USUAL. TONY WENT DOWN AND SNAPED A SHIFT FORK ON HIS HUSKY AND I COULDNT JUST LET HIM SIT AND WATCH US RIDE. AFTER A FAST TEAR DOWN AND TONY SWEET TALKING HIS GIRL INTO DROPPING OFF HIS SPARE ENGINE TO A BUDDY AND DELIVERING IT UP SATURDAY THE MX GODS SMILED AND I HAD SAVED ANOTHER PATIENT FROM MX DEATH. WHO SAYS YOU CANT FIX AN ENGINE IN THE WOODS WITH BEER AND ALOT OF FRIENDS TO HELP. THANKS LOU THANKS PATRICK AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED GET THE 610 HUSKY UP AND RUNNING LIKE A SCALDED CAT. :freakey: :cheers:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

hey thisguy. we ride greenridge often. and are welcome to tag along and camp and ride anytime. very sorry about your son . hope everything is better. 401dan,pinkzu,daves08excr
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

i found a very nice pocket knife if anyone is missing one. it is black. found on the ground by the coffee pot.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

Garmin track from Saturday morning ride:
Greenride Saturday Morning.gdb
(16.05 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

ok KEN I have some good pics from ride check them out please. :loveit: :kumbaya: http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/401dan/ I will work on oakey mtn/locust stake GA. VIDEO AND PICS SOON. click on picture for info and caption
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote:ok KEN I have some good pics from ride check them out please. :loveit: :kumbaya: http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/401dan/ I will work on oakey mtn/locust stake GA. VIDEO AND PICS SOON. click on picture for info and caption
great pics - thanks!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris