I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by hondahawkrider »

RRob wrote:Lets say we're gonna have a big bike friendly easter egg hunt and then a luggage show. Don't forget to mention the vip only scotch and cigar pavillion!
Hey.. I am bringing both scotch and cigars .. what are you trying to say.... :brows:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
slacktrack
DAMN n00b

Post by slacktrack »

Hell, I gotta show up if I want to see what you all look like. Should I be concerned that almost everybody sounds like they're towing their rides up instead of riding? Guess the booze does take up quite a bit of luggage space. Plus my camp stove and 24x30 griddle won't fit on the bike :eats:
Dave
'89 Honda NX650
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

btw, when I get there Thursday evening, I'm going to try to get site 63 for those inclined to sleep :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

slacktrack wrote:Should I be concerned that almost everybody sounds like they're towing their rides up instead of riding?
If you have far to ride and have kanoobies on your bike, towing is the better option unless you like changing your tires often.

I'm bringing multiple bikes and riding two at a time is tough! :smoking:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

hondahawkrider wrote:
RRob wrote:Lets say we're gonna have a big bike friendly easter egg hunt and then a luggage show. Don't forget to mention the vip only scotch and cigar pavillion!
Hey.. I am bringing both scotch and cigars .. what are you trying to say.... :brows:

He meant good cigars...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:jack:

well, I posted a thread there and gave a DAMN sarcastic FAQ for them to read.

Who knows, maybe we'll get a few more DAMN members!
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
:jack:

well, I posted a thread there and gave a DAMN sarcastic FAQ for them to read.

Who knows, maybe we'll get a few more DAMN members!
Just curious, where did you post it? I did a search under the "Upcoming rides" and a few other threads and couldn't find it.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Just curious, where did you post it? I did a search under the "Upcoming rides" and a few other threads and couldn't find it.
Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
Ken
Scott P

Post by Scott P »

RRob wrote:
Scott P wrote:Anyone signed up for COFFEE......I'll try to handle. May need a few more pots! (I have at least 2)
Thanks! I personally think coffee is about the most important thing that we need to sort out!
And I'm not bringing any of that powder crap to put in it! I'll grind the beans before I come. Nothing but the best for my Buddies.

No offense to Sally but I prefer to drink my coffee vice chew it. :poser:
Last edited by Scott P on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott P

Post by Scott P »

Kyler wrote:btw, when I get there Thursday evening, I'm going to try to get site 63 for those inclined to sleep :harhar:

I thought about that a week ago.......it was nice being off by myself last yr until little Larry showed up to go to bed. :frustrated: