I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by Rut Row »

Scott P wrote:
RRob wrote:Thanks! I personally think coffee is about the most important thing that we need to sort out!
And I'm not bringing any of that powder crap to put in it! I'll grind the beans before I come. Nothing but the best for my Buddies.
What?!? You aren't going to just throw some on the ground and grind it with your knobbies? :screwy:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Ken same some room for us over at 63 incase G7 is packed but we're gonna try to get there early saturday :bandit:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
TheAntiCrash

Post by TheAntiCrash »

If my memory serves correct site 63 is moslty ROCK, may be better served by signing up someone,( maybe myself), on "overflow".
There was a spot close to group site on the opposite side of Stafford, much better than 63, but no table thats it.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

TheAntiCrash wrote:If my memory serves correct site 63 is moslty ROCK, may be better served by signing up someone,( maybe myself), on "overflow".
There was a spot close to group site on the opposite side of Stafford, much better than 63, but no table thats it.
Sounds good to me - I hope to have a trailer for hauling the Wasp (and bikes) by then and will do a RRob - ie; pitch the ten on the trailer! We could also put the camping trailers there too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OnOff
DAMN Expert

Post by OnOff »

Count me in!
Anybody want to ride out Friday night from Baltimore County?
I'll be there Friday night, ride Sat and leave Sat evening and I'll be on an XR650L
I've got a 4 man Kelty tent but not sure if i'm bringing it. If weather cooperates, maybe just a sleeping bag and go lightweight. I've got a 5550 watt generator that could be used if anybody wants to haul it from this area. I could toss in a bunch of deer steaks for the grill if anybody is interested. Deer steak and eggs :eats: for breakfast is guaranteed to make anybody fart up a storm.
Time spent riding is not deducted from one's life...
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

I'm most likely riding out there. Not 100% sure yet depends on if I get the 950 adventure this weekend and get the plates and all sorted before then.
thisguy

Post by thisguy »

Going to try to make it. Trailer in with a KTM 625.
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Im in... what do you need me to bring?
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Hey, glad you can make it!!! For sure, we need your table and canopy...

To everyone: Ken is keeping the first post in the thread updated with all of the 'who's bringing what' details. Check the list, find the gaps and figure out a way to contribute. If you're trailering, don't forget about our buddies that are riding in. They need beer and food too. This is everyone's event. Let's make it work!
Rob

XR650L
Louge

Post by Louge »

IN ... if healed Image