The 3rd Annual Green Ridge Campout, GRC '09, will be Friday, April 24th through Sunday, April 26th 2009. A donation of $20 per person to pay for the campsite, the porta pottie, and the website is highly encouraged. Three days for twenty bucks ain't a bad deal. Now, if you're only going to be there one night, its still gonna cost you twenty bucks.
RRob has reserved group campsite G7 for that weekend. G7 is the site on the ORV trail at the corner of Mertens Ave. and Stafford Rd.
I have attached a GPS file for those who want to do a ride on the local roads. It has easy tracks and hard (with creek crossings) tracks. NOTE: The V2 file assumed the old group site. I posted V3 starting at the new group site.
- daves08excr--ktm 530 and maybe rmz250
- pinkzu-- klr 250
- 401dan--klr 250
- dirtygrunt-DR250 and dirty Jr- KX80
- Kyler -- KTM450 & KLR685 (Wasp is still waiting rebuilt shocks)
- Wingfixer a.k.a. Patrick: DRZ400S and possibly Honda Oddysee
- Grady - TE610 (and possibly Jessie KLX250)
- GSSteve - KTM 625 (If I am not traveling for work)
- HondaHawkRider/Jason - Honda Xr650l
- Bucho, DR (and Dozer), might just come for Friday
- GZJ443 - Honda XR 650L
- WolfyWR450 WR450 cooler with ICE COLD ????, What about some firewood?
- DaWasher - Honda XR650L - riding in
- mtd679 - KTM 530 and Maybe a buddy of mine on my KX 125
- Chriskoz - DR650 - just Saturday
- TrialsrRider - KTM450 - Just Friday
- B DIRT-XR650R-riding in saturday morning
- DIRT WIFE-CRF230L-following the big dogs
- mdubya - 520 EXC, Friday and Saturday, at least
- Mikesdirtygirl - DRZ 250
- Kris_Kris - Yammy 250
- John S - TRX450
- Scott P
- thisguy - KTM 625
- Frisson - DR650
- OnOff - XLR
- Gtop- KTM 450 (Not healed)
- Scott P ~1430-1530
- Kyler ~1900-1930
- Wingfixer - ~1500
- Daves08excr ~ 1500-1530
- RRob ~ 1500
- Grady ~ 2000-2100
RRob: Enough hamburgers, potato salad and baked beans for about twenty people for Friday night. I'll also bring my gas grill for all to use for the whole weekend.
Wingfixer: BEvERages, hotdogs and some hamburger patties, as well as some breakfast stuff, buns and a spare propane tank and second grill
Kyler: 6 doz eggs, 6# bacon and 5-gal drinking water. Assorted plastic utensils.
Scott P: COFFEE! another 5 gal jug of potable water and a few gallons of spring water, plates, cups and plastic knife,fork, spoons
Daves08exr: some hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls..My wifes mac and shrimp salad chips.I will also have 5gals of water and a smaller grill.paper plates plastic silver were and cups.Im bringing my generator.Some botteld water and soda.
Wingfixer: Firewood & JP-4 starter fluid
SallyDog: HUGE MoFo Coffeepot and more beer!
slacktrack: camp stove and griddle. And some kind of dessert to share.
OnOff: beer & deer