I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MAVT Taylorsville June 23rd

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

MAVT Taylorsville June 23rd

Post by Rut Row »

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: MAVT Taylorsville June 23rd

Post by Rut Row »

bump
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 ambump
We need a separate trials section...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am
Rut Row wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 ambump
We need a separate trials section...
and a separate section for enduro/hare scrambles?
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Let's not get S-Jay all fired up....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Using the address above its not obvious where the entrance is. I'm guessing there will be signs if I google navigate to the listed address?
I've likely got a coworker coming w/ me. Mike, How will the 3/4 line compare to the last one I went to in WV?
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

smdub wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm Using the address above its not obvious where the entrance is. I'm guessing there will be signs if I google navigate to the listed address?
I've likely got a coworker coming w/ me. Mike, How will the 3/4 line compare to the last one I went to in WV?
yes, it will be marked. It is a long gravel driveway on the east side of the road.

this is a new format. Yu get to pick the line you want and get points for each part you chose. they have points assigned and you get to decide how hard of a line you want to ride.

see you there!
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sorry I missed this... friend of mine purchased 50 acres that is pure trials bliss. This weekend just worked best for the group of guys that offered to help clear brush and briars. Very productive weekend and now have areas for Rookie to Pro riders. 2 gal of gas thru chainsaw..brush cutter and leaf blowers sure can make things nice.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am Sorry I missed this... friend of mine purchased 50 acres that is pure trials bliss. This weekend just worked best for the group of guys that offered to help clear brush and briars. Very productive weekend and now have areas for Rookie to Pro riders. 2 gal of gas thru chainsaw..brush cutter and leaf blowers sure can make things nice.
The steep slopes were a butt kicker for me. I managed a full loop then played/practice on some easier sections. :knary:
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:13 am
Boom Boom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am Sorry I missed this... friend of mine purchased 50 acres that is pure trials bliss. This weekend just worked best for the group of guys that offered to help clear brush and briars. Very productive weekend and now have areas for Rookie to Pro riders. 2 gal of gas thru chainsaw..brush cutter and leaf blowers sure can make things nice.
The steep slopes were a butt kicker for me. I managed a full loop then played/practice on some easier sections. :knary:
Good you could have a go at the event. Sounded like it was a good time.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr