I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Work & Ride Day 4/5-4/7

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Granville's Work & Ride Day 4/5-4/7

Post by Granville »

Arrival time is Friday 4/5 Noonish.

Departure is Sunday 4/7 Noonish.

If there is greater than a 75% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 4/5.

Many of you wanted to come out and help clear some trail, well here is another opportunity to clear some trail before the 4/27 Spring Ride. There is still another 200-yard section between the whoops and the grass road that requires about 10-guys with some chainsaws for another 3-hours.

For those that already came out and worked in the snow, please use this date as an opportunity to take a much deserved kitchen pass. Feel free to leave your chainsaws and work gloves and just come out and enjoy the trails for the weekend :deal:

To those who plan on camping, we have electricity and an occasionally working bathroom in a large shop. So please plan accordingly, or roll the dice. Its up to you.

PM Joker or Granville, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult. However, family is more than welcome to come and relax while watching you put on a brightly colored super hero outfit while playing in the mud and using your mouth to make brapping noises. (Ok, well maybe I'm the only one who does that last part even when the bike is on..)

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Granville's Work & Ride Day 4/5-4/7

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'll be out of town for this one, but the next one might work out just fine for me.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

There's a good chance that me, Sabina and Janis jr will come again. We worked too little last time, have to compensate that ;)
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:thumbup:
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Just looked into a calendar - the dates are a day off: Friday to Sunday would be 4/5 - 4/7
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:46 am Just looked into a calendar - the dates are a day off: Friday to Sunday would be 4/5 - 4/7
Looks right to me :lol2:
Bruce
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

I think I can make it out there this time to help!
2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

IMG_1670.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

Maybe I should start a new thread.
36D69FA0-6A45-492F-B953-A4DFD5F2ECEE.jpeg
"2 Strokes still rule!!"