Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2681
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Laoch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 pm

I pick Janis to win. He was beast on that pig of a drz. Now he's on a real bike. Look out.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'17 183RRS/'16 Freeride/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Nobody » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Laoch wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 pm
I pick Janis to win. He was beast on that pig of a drz. Now he's on a real bike. Look out.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
:killingme: Thanks for your confidence in me. At least someone has it :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
J&J
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by J&J » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:00 am

Nobody wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 pm
Laoch wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 pm
I pick Janis to win. He was beast on that pig of a drz. Now he's on a real bike. Look out.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
:killingme: Thanks for your confidence in me. At least someone has it :lol2:
:thumbup:

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Skinny-J » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:09 am

Row assignments are out:
62A: Durbra, Janis
62B: Shaffer, Carl
62C: Whitehead, Patrick
62D: Ambrose, Jim (hold the bus! 22 comes out with the sleeper sign up???)

41E: Haefner, Joseph

Not found:
Benson, Adam
Koser, Loren

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Skinny-J » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 am

The rollchart is also now up on the Team Hammer web site. A note says print your own as it will NOT be provided in your signup packet; you have been advised....

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3488
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Wingfixer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Skinny-J wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:09 am
Row assignments are out:
62A: Durbra, Janis
62B: Shaffer, Carl
62C: Whitehead, Patrick
62D: Ambrose, Jim (hold the bus! 22 comes out with the sleeper sign up???)

41E: Haefner, Joseph

Not found:
Benson, Adam
Koser, Loren
So that's a key time of 10:02 for us? What time are you (sj) planning to get there?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
BamBam
DAMN Expert
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:20 am
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by BamBam » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Koser let me know he is out (Wife's birthday weekend) and my buddy from Jersey bailed out (hernia in the nut sack..... oooofa)

So I am solo and trying to see if I can still pull this off. Don't give up on me yet !!

If I drive out Sunday morning, what time do you think I have to arrive by?

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4696
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by Bucho » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:26 pm

BamBam wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm
Koser let me know he is out (Wife's birthday weekend) and my buddy from Jersey bailed out (hernia in the nut sack..... oooofa)

So I am solo and trying to see if I can still pull this off. Don't give up on me yet !!

If I drive out Sunday morning, what time do you think I have to arrive by?
Try to get there on the early side, especially if this is your first enduro.

My first ever event, Phoo and I got a little lost on way there are we were driving in about the time our row was starting. It was very stressful unloading and gearing up ASAP. Took me a few sections to finally relax and just have a nice trail ride. I wasn't there to win anyway...
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
gots_a_sol
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 am
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by gots_a_sol » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm

Just fyi if someone is on the fence and was thinking about just showing up the day of.

Honestly I'm surprised at how many of the ECEA enduros are in NJ because of the land use fighting always going on there.

Image
-Joe

'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177

User avatar
BamBam
DAMN Expert
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:20 am
Contact:

Re: Greenbrier Enduro - Sunday March 17th

Post by BamBam » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:09 am

I just saw the note above about limited space, log in this morning to sign up right away.... and the god DAMNed on-line entry is disabled again. I mean for f$%ks sake, I just can't catch a break. Didn't someone say pre-entry was going to be open till Thursday?

What does that leave me? Driving Saturday to enter and having to stay in a hotel (with bike in the back of my pickup)? Can't see driving out zero-dark early Sunday morning not even knowing if there are any slots left. Not going at all and just giving up?

I'm kind of new to this and really swimming against the current. As if the near-impossible 6 hour ride wasn't daunting enough. Ooooofa

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marylander and 3 guests