Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3554
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Bucho wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 pm
smdub wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:24 am
I'm a noob. Where is Granville? Don't know how far of a trip it is.
Its well worth the drive. Such an awesome place. I'm working that weekend. I honestly feel like a bit of a jerk not coming out to help. I've been there quite a few times over the years.
+1

I'll bring extra fire wood and "jet fuel" ( :deal: :lol2: ) to the next ride make up for it!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9187
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Rut Row » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 pm
Bucho wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 pm
smdub wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:24 am
I'm a noob. Where is Granville? Don't know how far of a trip it is.
Its well worth the drive. Such an awesome place. I'm working that weekend. I honestly feel like a bit of a jerk not coming out to help. I've been there quite a few times over the years.
+1

I'll bring extra fire wood and "jet fuel" ( :deal: :lol2: ) to the next ride make up for it!
Hmmm ... maybe we can load up the dump trailer with this stuff in the front yard for the next ride :shrug:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Granville
DAMN Expert
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Granville » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Wow, Wow and WOW! I am very impressed with the interest to help clear the trails. Thanks Guys!

For those that can't make Wingfixer, Bucho and others, No worries! You guys have earned a kitchen pass.

Yes, bring your bikes. If you don't have a chainsaw there will other things to do.

I will bring some of my very excellent and 1st Place Award winning Chili.

I plan to get there Friday early afternoon and stay at least to Saturday night, more likely Sunday morning.

Thanks Again,
Jim
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.

User avatar
Granville
DAMN Expert
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Granville » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 pm
Bucho wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 pm
smdub wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:24 am
I'm a noob. Where is Granville? Don't know how far of a trip it is.
Its well worth the drive. Such an awesome place. I'm working that weekend. I honestly feel like a bit of a jerk not coming out to help. I've been there quite a few times over the years.
+1

I'll bring extra fire wood and "jet fuel" ( :deal: :lol2: ) to the next ride make up for it!
Hmmm ... maybe we can load up the dump trailer with this stuff in the front yard for the next ride :shrug:
Oh Hell Yea!
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9187
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Rut Row » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 am

Granville wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Hmmm ... maybe we can load up the dump trailer with this stuff in the front yard for the next ride :shrug:
Oh Hell Yea!
How many loads do you want? Mostly pine, some box elder and Tree of Heaven
Attach10166_20190216_104754~2.jpg
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Joker
DAMN Expert
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Joker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 am

Rut Row wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 am
Granville wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Hmmm ... maybe we can load up the dump trailer with this stuff in the front yard for the next ride :shrug:
Oh Hell Yea!
How many loads do you want? Mostly pine, some box elder and Tree of Heaven

Attach10166_20190216_104754~2.jpg
How about all of it? Just kidding, well, kinda.

That reminds me of what I used to go through on a Friday night out there back in college. :freakey: :kumbaya: :beer: :kali:

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9187
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Rut Row » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:47 am

Joker wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 am
Rut Row wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 am
Granville wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:09 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Hmmm ... maybe we can load up the dump trailer with this stuff in the front yard for the next ride :shrug:
Oh Hell Yea!
How many loads do you want? Mostly pine, some box elder and Tree of Heaven

Attach10166_20190216_104754~2.jpg
How about all of it? Just kidding, well, kinda.

That reminds me of what I used to go through on a Friday night out there back in college. :freakey: :kumbaya: :beer: :kali:
What @Wingfixer's Dad doesn't take will be delivered at no charge. I have more trees to take down too :deal:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3554
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Wingfixer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 am

Yer gonna need a bigger truck.... and trailer!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9187
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Rut Row » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 am
Yer gonna need a bigger truck.... and trailer!
thanks for volunteering! :killingme:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2765
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by Laoch » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Looks like trials training course material :deal:
Bruce
'17 183RRS/'16 Freeride/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests