I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
davej
DAMN Expert

Re: Granville work days 3/1-3/2

Post by davej »

Sounds like Christini weather. I'm game :cheers:

Hippo hands and grip warmers for the chainsaws?
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 am Jim,

The Weather Channel is calling for 3 to 5 inches of snow in Barton tonight into Friday; we still on ?

SJ
:dirtdog:
Snow/rain forecast here for Friday-Saturday-Sunday
And sub freezing temps next week. March is still winter. :shrug:
Bruce
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Laoch wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 am
Skinny-J wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 am Jim,

The Weather Channel is calling for 3 to 5 inches of snow in Barton tonight into Friday; we still on ?

SJ
:dirtdog:
Snow/rain forecast here for Friday-Saturday-Sunday
And sub freezing temps next week. March is still winter. :shrug:
Yes, It's a go for me. I understand the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Kitchen Passes are provided for those that can't make it for a variety of reasons. No questions asked :deal: There will be need of a another work day before the SPRING RIDE 4/26-28. I will post the spring ride soon.

There are a lot of different weather forecasts out there. I expect snow flurries on Friday with possible accumulation up to an inch or more, high in the mid 30's. Saturday, overcast with possible light rain and highs upper 30's. No doubt it's going to be slicker than snout on the back side where most of the works needs to be done. Bikes will have problems for the most accomplished riders. Four wheelers are the ticket. There will be a group of four wheelers there. I rest my hopes with them to get the back side open again.

More snow coming Sunday, so I plan to bug out Saturday about 4:pm unless another change in the weather happens. I plan to be there Friday around 1:pm. Camping in the building is encourged. I got a pot of Chili to keep us going through Saturday.

Cheers
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Good deal; Fuk the weather! :chicken kiss:

It makes me sad to bring the new truck out in the salt the nut-jobs at the State will be throwing down so the dumb ass Prius drivers can make it to yoga class but that's life; anything for Granville!

SJ, Phoo and 22 will be there Friday night, probably not until 10-ish. Dibs on the flat parking spot right next to the lower side of the building.

Guess I better put the spikes on tonight. :brows:

SJ
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:57 am Good deal; Fuk the weather! :chicken kiss:

It makes me sad to bring the new truck out in the salt the nut-jobs at the State will be throwing down so the dumb ass Prius drivers can make it to yoga class but that's life; anything for Granville!

SJ, Phoo and 22 will be there Friday night, probably not until 10-ish. Dibs on the flat parking spot right next to the lower side of the building.

Guess I better put the spikes on tonight. :brows:

SJ
:cheers:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Granville wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:31 am Yes, It's a go for me. I understand the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Kitchen Passes are provided for those that can't make it for a variety of reasons. No questions asked :deal: There will be need of a another work day before the SPRING RIDE 4/26-28. I will post the spring ride soon.
That's great (except the spring ride date - I'm already signed up for a ride on that weekend..).
Our company will be there Saturday around 9am. :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I'm going to be "that guy." ^%^%&* there's no way for me to make it out there this weekend. I was looking forward to meeting some of you guys and paying it forward for some future rides.

Sorry for bagging out.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

Travis and I will be there around 9:30. I will bring a 4 wheeler also.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

Weather might make this weekend a "no-go" for me.... but you said there is another Granville work day prior to the Spring Ride? Count me IN for that one !! Chainsaw and loppers at the ready!
2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

The hard core is gathering. Please come join the hard core. :welcome: