I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ICEBREAKER Dual Sport. SJER Feb 10th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: ICEBREAKER Dual Sport. SJER Feb 10th

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'd be very tempted, but I work on the 9th and I cannot be off that day. I wouldn't make it up there in time for the rider's meeting.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:57 pm I'd be very tempted, but I work on the 9th and I cannot be off that day. I wouldn't make it up there in time for the rider's meeting.
Same here, I'll be commuting home that day. Even if I took a redeye the night before I couldn't make the start time. Looks like a fun ride though! I'm looking forward to the ride report Bruce!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm
juddspaintballs wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:57 pm I'd be very tempted, but I work on the 9th and I cannot be off that day. I wouldn't make it up there in time for the rider's meeting.
Same here, I'll be commuting home that day. Even if I took a redeye the night before I couldn't make the start time. Looks like a fun ride though! I'm looking forward to the ride report Bruce!
Um..yeah...me too :lol2:
I can do my own frosty balls DS ride close to home if I desire.
Route info looks like no trails just roads and jeep trails. I can do that in Michaux. :deal:
With a fire and booze post ride. :cheers:
Bruce