I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials Training School - March 30 – 31, 2019

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Trials Training School - March 30 – 31, 2019

Post by Boom Boom »

https://trialstrainingcenter.com/wp-con ... ptions.pdf

Just an FYI for anyone with any interest. The classes offered this year has expanded to include some enduro skills training. In past years they have had guys on enduro bikes take the 2 day class so I assume they figured being the home of the TKO they best cater some to the enduro bike side. Log hopping, basic ledges to advanced ledges including the 6 day section class are all dirt bike worthy stuff. If you ever wanted to attempt the TKO race you will have 2 days where you can have a go at some of the sections of the TKO. Borrow Steves extra Beta to have a go with trials then try with your enduro bike. They have no rider limit so if on line sign up is closed you can still sign up at the event. Weather showing 70 - 60 temps. What more excuse do you need? No gay trials pants required................
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Shoot, I just told Phil that I would have liked the class to be more of a cross training thing than a purely trials thing and now it sounds like he's doing some of that. Sounds cool to me.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

It is a trials school but they welcome all and added a Enduro based class. Beauty of Steve's offer is he had a spare trials bike he offered. Guys I would nudge to roll with Steve are already signed up and have travel worked out....just a fun time or I would not be making the drive.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Have fun this weekend guys!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm https://trialstrainingcenter.com/schedu ... ning-days/

March 30 – 31, 2019

Probably not much interest from here but thought I would post anyhow.
I have a van load heading south to this event. I have attended a couple times prior and always a good time and a fun way to get the riding year kicked off. Worth the drive just to see the TKO course and to see the stuff ridden in 2 past world trials events. Camping on site and hotels close by.
I do have a couple DAMN folks signed up traveling south....
Something for all levels of riders. You sign up for what you want to work on the most.
thanks for posting this up Mike, definitely would like to catch the next one. Stephen was mentioning something about this last Thursday.
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Get a head count on who is serious.
I have done TTC a few times and always a good time but I prefer a single instructor and ability to spend whatever time is needed on a technique vs times up and go to the next class.
If enough interest I can contact Ray Peters for costs to attend a school at his place (northern TN) or for him to come to the group.
Ray is the Beta rep so you Beta owners get one thumbs up..LOL
Ray likes smaller classes (10 - 12 max) and from my times to TTC he was always my favorite instructor. No sugar coating...I would expect some hurt feelings..LOL
Now for me to yell at you and tell you everything you are doing is wrong....that is free
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Im in definitely. Ive already talked to my brother, he's in and driving from Cape Coral Fl to do a camp n ride with me. Let me know what costs and deposits are to lock our spots in. edit... we are going by the old flyer and said they can provide a trials bike for added cost. He's counting on that for he doesn't have one.
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F