I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

It's HAMMER TIME! (Nov 4 & 5)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: It's HAMMER TIME! (Nov 4 & 5)

Post by Laoch »

Now I see pics.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

where's the traditional picture of WF changing a flat? :duel:

I wish I had been there. My knees and back are still screaming. I f*cking hate moving but this new house and personal riding area is going to be awesome! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 am where's the traditional picture of WF changing a flat? :duel:
Only SJ stopped once on the side of the trail to adjust his tire pressure because he decided me and WF looked to tired and needed a rest :lol2:

No flats. And lucky that because I didn't have anything with me for an adventurous flat tire fixing. Need to transfer those tubliss from the DRZ to my new ride :angel:

As other guys said - the second day was perfect. Probably partially because I got used to the bike some, partially because I had drunk the secret Latvian strength elixir last night, but I was full of energy and really enjoying those twisty narrow trails they threw at us :loveit:
Well, the road sections were a bit too long, but the offroad part was great.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nobody wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:21 pm My pics

I remember this stop, that's me in the back climbing on Jim's new Husky FE450. That is a sweet bike! The suspension was uber plush and that thing felt planted! If they only came in blue....

:think:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:21 am
Nobody wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:21 pm My pics

I remember this stop, that's me in the back climbing on Jim's new Husky FE450. That is a sweet bike! The suspension was uber plush and that thing felt planted! If they only came in blue....

:think:
blue plastics here you go! when are you buying it?

probably not the exact kit, but I'm pretty sure you can find one :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride