I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville & Joker's Fall Western Md Camp & Ride 10/5-6 2018

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Granville & Joker's Fall Western Md Camp & Ride 10/5-6 2018

Post by Granville »

Arrival time is sometime Friday Noonish, exact time TBD

Leave Saturday Night :roost:

I hope to see some new friends this weekend.

If there is greater than a 75% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 10/4.

I'm here to extend another invite to Granville's Honey Hole in Western Md. This property always offers a great time to all who come and try to tackle the Mountain. With trails ranging from world class single track, open fields, long hill climbs, and optional A class hill climbs, little is left to be desired. While well worth a day trip, one must spend a couple of days to truly enjoy all this unique property has to offer.

To those who plan on camping, we have electricity and an occasionally working bathroom in a large shop. So please plan accordingly, or roll the dice. Its up to you.

PM Joker or Granville, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult. However, family is more than welcome to come and relax while watching you put on a brightly colored super hero outfit while playing in the mud and using your mouth to make brapping noises. (Ok, well maybe I'm the only one who does that last part even when the bike is on..)

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Granville & Joker's Fall Western Md Camp & Ride 10/5-6 2018

Post by Rut Row »

that is the Shenandoah 500 weekend. You may loose some of the regulars.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

I know and I appreciate the heads-up!

Joker is getting married early November, daughter getting married and having an engagement party mid October, Jack's engineering exams September and etc. It was much the challenge to pull anything off.

I got to do what I can for the Single Track Faithful :hi5:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

DAMN, this new job is getting in the way. Looks like I’ll miss all the Granville rides this year. Enjoy the ride guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I work on the 6th, so I might try to swing by on the 5th. Or I might go help out at the S500. I'm not sure.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Idk if I work on 6th. If not, will come. :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Nobody wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:54 pm Idk if I work on 6th. If not, will come. :cheers:
And that tree better watch out!
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

J&J wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 pm
Nobody wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:54 pm Idk if I work on 6th. If not, will come. :cheers:
:killingme:

Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Shoulda checked here before my schedule bid closed yesterday. :wallbash:

Guess I'll find out on the 10th if I can make it.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm
J&J wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 pm
:killingme:

:killingme: :killingme:
Still funny as f*ck.

And, I should make this weekend.
Bruce