I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride 9/8-9/9/2018

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride 9/8-9/9/2018

Post by juddspaintballs »

If I go, it will be Saturday. I need to call the AMA on Tuesday. I renewed 2 or 3 weeks ago and have yet to get my new card. Their website it down right now, too. I have no proof that I'm a current AMA member.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm If I go, it will be Saturday. I need to call the AMA on Tuesday. I renewed 2 or 3 weeks ago and have yet to get my new card. Their website it down right now, too. I have no proof that I'm a current AMA member.
Is AMA required for this ride? There is a logo on the flyer, so probably is. There will be an option to apply for AMA on the spot, right?

I was planning to take my son with me. But only if someone could help me with transporting one bike. I could bring it one evening to you. I can only carry one bike at a time myself.

There is a risk I'll leave it there because I have limited space here :lol2: (joke, kinda)
Laoch wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:03 pm Who is going and what day? I could probably make Sunday :shrug:
I'm planning to come Saturday morning for both days.
Every day is a good day when you ride
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Nobody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:00 am
juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm If I go, it will be Saturday. I need to call the AMA on Tuesday. I renewed 2 or 3 weeks ago and have yet to get my new card. Their website it down right now, too. I have no proof that I'm a current AMA member.
Is AMA required for this ride? There is a logo on the flyer, so probably is. There will be an option to apply for AMA on the spot, right?

I was planning to take my son with me. But only if someone could help me with transporting one bike. I could bring it one evening to you. I can only carry one bike at a time myself.

There is a risk I'll leave it there because I have limited space here :lol2: (joke, kinda)
Laoch wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:03 pm Who is going and what day? I could probably make Sunday :shrug:
I'm planning to come Saturday morning for both days.

NO AMA NEEDED
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Nobody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:00 am I was planning to take my son with me. But only if someone could help me with transporting one bike. I could bring it one evening to you. I can only carry one bike at a time myself.

Can anyone help me with the bike transport to Boyer farm?

Or, as an alternative, lend me a trailer for two+ bikes?
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I won't be at the ride but you're welcome to use my trailer.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nobody wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am
Nobody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:00 am I was planning to take my son with me. But only if someone could help me with transporting one bike. I could bring it one evening to you. I can only carry one bike at a time myself.

Can anyone help me with the bike transport to Boyer farm?

Or, as an alternative, lend me a trailer for two+ bikes?
Your welcome to use my 6x8 flat trailer, it's at my parents house.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

If you want to bring the KTM up to my house I can take it. There is a risk you might not get it back :lol2: (joke, kinda)
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

J&J wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 pm

If you want to bring the KTM up to my house I can take it. There is a risk you might not get it back :lol2: (joke, kinda)
Or you'll get it back minus about 100 cc's. :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:29 pm
J&J wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Or you'll get it back minus about 100 cc's. :lol2:
:lol2:

Jay, can I give you the DRZ to transport? That way I'd be much more at ease :killingme:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:23 am I won't be at the ride but you're welcome to use my trailer.
If Jay will continue to be so suspicious, may do that :killingme:

Btw, what do I need in my 2" hitch to haul it?