Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
BDMaha
DAMN Expert
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by BDMaha » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Does anyone know if you can register at the event? I have a buddy who is supposed to get a new honda 450l by end of september, but things are in customs right now. he was thinking of doing saturday only and registering at the event camp ground.
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2015 Triumph Tiger XRX

User avatar
gots_a_sol
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by gots_a_sol » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:24 pm

I don't believe you can as it is pre registration only up to a certain date.
-Joe

'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by Rut Row » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:00 pm

and they always sell out
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Marylander
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1062
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by Marylander » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm

BDMaha wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Does anyone know if you can register at the event? I have a buddy who is supposed to get a new honda 450l by end of september, but things are in customs right now. he was thinking of doing saturday only and registering at the event camp ground.
Is that CJ? I pointed him to the MABDR ride and he said he's already doing it. ;)

User avatar
BDMaha
DAMN Expert
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by BDMaha » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 am

Marylander wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm
BDMaha wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Does anyone know if you can register at the event? I have a buddy who is supposed to get a new honda 450l by end of september, but things are in customs right now. he was thinking of doing saturday only and registering at the event camp ground.
Is that CJ? I pointed him to the MABDR ride and he said he's already doing it. ;)
If CJ is Craig then yes, that's the guy.
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2015 Triumph Tiger XRX

User avatar
Marylander
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1062
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by Marylander » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:39 am

BDMaha wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 am
Marylander wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm
BDMaha wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Does anyone know if you can register at the event? I have a buddy who is supposed to get a new honda 450l by end of september, but things are in customs right now. he was thinking of doing saturday only and registering at the event camp ground.
Is that CJ? I pointed him to the MABDR ride and he said he's already doing it. ;)
If CJ is Craig then yes, that's the guy.
Heh, small world...

User avatar
BDMaha
DAMN Expert
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by BDMaha » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:28 am

I will be bringing my box trailer with lots of tools and spares. I'm in campsite c12. If any you damnriders need anything, I might be able to help. If anyone needs a riding partner we are a group of 2. We start last and politely make our way thru traffic.
Bryan
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2015 Triumph Tiger XRX

Bork
DAMN Expert
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by Bork » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Well how was it? How bad did I miss this year?
1997 xr600 plated

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by Bucho » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:24 am

Pics?

Anything?
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
BDMaha
DAMN Expert
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 am
Contact:

Re: Shenandoah 500 Oct 6th 2018

Post by BDMaha » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am

Another great sd500! Thank you WATR for a well organized event.
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2015 Triumph Tiger XRX

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests