I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tasker's Saturday 6/30 at 10:30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Tasker's Saturday 6/30 at 10:30

Post by Nobody »

Hey,

It's been too quiet here lately! :dirtdog:

Probably some of you want to join the ride this Saturday at Tasker's Gap.
Me, Marylander and Sabina are going to enjoy some riding.
For me it's been too long already, last ride being the DAMN Reunion..

:ride:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Tasker's Saturday 6/30 at 10:30

Post by Laoch »

Hello?
World Cup. :deal:
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I may bring my wr250x (with 17" wheels and street tires). The wr250x could provide some amusement... Possibly more amusing than the world cup.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Laoch wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:35 pm Hello?
World Cup. :deal:
World cup of what? :lol2:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

We had a good ride yesterday. It was kind of fun to take the wr250x out but, man, the little bits of mud were really hairy on sport touring tires. Even without the mud the bike was all over the place. Given my lack of sensitivity it feels just as fast as being on the beta. The beta is 95% put together now but I just didn't feel like working in the 90+dF temps in the garage to get it ready...
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Thought about joining you folks but just needed a weekend to relax. Then again I almost went and did Tough like RORR but didn't want to spend the $90 entry fee :lol2: :dry:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:43 pm We had a good ride yesterday. It was kind of fun to take the wr250x out but, man, the little bits of mud were really hairy on sport touring tires. Even without the mud the bike was all over the place. Given my lack of sensitivity it feels just as fast as being on the beta. The beta is 95% put together now but I just didn't feel like working in the 90+dF temps in the garage to get it ready...
Yeah, a nice ride! :thumbup:
Thanks again for the little TTR. You were doing well on those asphalt tires. It was really funny to watch how you got bounced around. And those mud pits .. Too bad I didn't record any of your falls :lol2:
Talking about your speed - you were noticeably slower. It was much more easy to follow you this time than I remember from previous times :cheers:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I don't think I would have wanted to do the RORR event this weekend with the heat. I lost about 9 lbs while running yesterday (and I drank about 60 ounces during the run)... The wr thought it was too hot too as the temperature light came on in one of the rockier sections and I had to head back to the easier stuff. I may replace the radiator cap with a higher pressure one and put a radiator brace on the single rad... I don't know how much I'll take the bike off road but it was fun enough and may do better with more dirt oriented tires.

Janis, I had no hope whatsoever of shaking you... I couldn't see anything behind me but you in my mirrors. :killingme:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I just cleaned the mud off the bike (used soap and everything) then took it out for a quick ride. On the way home I stopped for gas. I only used 0.9 gallons on this ride... Seems I could ride it a very, very long time off road without refilling.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:22 pm I just cleaned the mud off the bike (used soap and everything) then took it out for a quick ride. On the way home I stopped for gas. I only used 0.9 gallons on this ride... Seems I could ride it a very, very long time off road without refilling.
And you need offroad tires then you could ride a long time without falling too :lol2: