I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 5/25-26 Rnd 3?!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Joker
DAMN Expert

Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 5/25-26 Rnd 3?!

Post by Joker »

Its a Memorial Day ride everyone. But unlike rides in the past this ride ends Saturday Night, NO SUNDAY.

Arrival time is sometime Friday Night, exact time TBD
Leave Saturday Night :roost:

I hope to see some new friends this weekend.

If there is greater than a 60% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 4/24.

I'm here to extend another invite to Granville's Honey Hole in Western Md. This property always offers a great time to all who come and try to tackle the Mountain. With trails ranging from world class single track, open fields, long hill climbs, and optional A class hill climbs, little is left to be desired. While well worth a day trip, one must spend a full weekend to truly enjoy all this unique property has to offer.

To those who plan on camping, we have electricity and an occasionally working bathroom in a large shop. So please plan accordingly, or roll the dice. Its up to you.

PM me or Granville, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult. However, family is more than welcome to come and relax while watching you put on a brightly colored super hero outfit while playing in the mud and using your mouth to make brapping noises. (Ok, well maybe I'm the only one who does that last part even when the bike is on..)

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 5/25-26 Rnd 3?!

Post by Rut Row »

I'll have to miss it. I'm trying to get my house ready to sell and then moving. Until August, with a few exceptions, if it isn't related to moving I'm not doing it :frustrated:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I'll be flying.. :frustrated: :censored: :wallbash:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

DAMN! Can't make it either due to work. Seems as tho there will be more rides at the super secret favorite riding spot this year, so I'll wait impatiently for one that I can make. Cheers! :cheers:
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Looks like it may be just me and you Joker...hope I don't slow you down much. Is this pack and leave Saturday or very early Sunday?
:cheers:
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'm a potential candidate for Saturday
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I have a half day 5/24 and I'm off all day 5/25, brake parts should be here by 5/17.....
'06 VTX1300r
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Damage Inc. wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 4:25 pm I have a half day 5/24 and I'm off all day 5/25, brake parts should be here by 5/17.....
Brake parts? Why? Do you really need them? You were doing pretty fine with no brakes :killingme:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Like a fool I cut the zip tie and now the caliper hits me in the leg when I ride.. :killingme: :thumbup:
'06 VTX1300r
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

Is there an option to come out just for the Saturday ride?
2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII