I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Scrub Pine Enduro

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
kashlak

Re: Scrub Pine Enduro

Post by kashlak »

That sounds good Joe. I'm going to double check my schedule and let you know. I'm pretty interested so consider me a definite maybe. As with all things in my life right now, twins come first so I have to make sure I can get coverage for the day.[/quote]

Did you get your KX running yet? :ride:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Kyler wrote:
Hare wrote:have you raced scrambles or GNCC before? if so what class?
I've never raced and don't ride fast - I think I'll wait a while before jumping in

no no Ken dont take that question the wrong way, this is a great ride, it just helps to know what level you all ride at to put you in a row with the right people in the right place, if you signed up B class then possibly you will be in a row right before all the AA riders like Lafferty, it would be truely miserable, 50 fast guys passing in each section. you can sign up for the dual sport class if you like but i would suggest a C senior for any first season enduro rider over 40, either of those will put you to the back of the pack with little to no one behind you all day.

Sweet work it out Chris this is a killer sand run no rocks just roost!!! Point and shoot. This is a not to miss ride in a killer pine forest in NJ. Endless trails!

with kashlak being a B Vet scrambles rider he should ride with guys more his speed if we can work the rows out that way or atleast line up the faster guys on the row before so we dont have to pass the slower riders in each section, this helps us both. Scrub Pine is a kickng sand course, barkbusters, fresh set of knobs, low tire pressure and you can do no wrong!

the entries need to be in by this weekend so i can send first thing Monday,

I would love to see some DAMN riders comitt over the weekend, then work out a way to get me your entries. Be careful it is very addicting.

Feel welcome to call me four four three seven nine zero 8110
Joe
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

if you have a D-7 Hare Scrambles card then you can be an Enduro card holder an extra $6. ($5. if you sign up for both at same time)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:no no Ken dont take that question the wrong way, this is a great ride, it just helps to know what level you all ride at to put you in a row with the right people in the right place, if you signed up B class then possibly you will be in a row right before all the AA riders like Lafferty, it would be truely miserable, 50 fast guys passing in each section. you can sign up for the dual sport class if you like but i would suggest a C senior for any first season enduro rider over 40, either of those will put you to the back of the pack with little to no one behind you all day.
I think I'm a D rider... I'd want to be in the Super Seniors (70+) group.

After we ride together once, we can talk again. I'm interested but not sure I'm quite ready.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Super Senoir is 50+ and some of them are fast.

Masters is 60 and Golden Master is 70 and only cost $35. and is much more chill

right now for Scrub Pine we have6 guys on deck, including a novice Golden Master whose first ever enduro was last year. he had so much fun he is doing all but the real hard ones this season.

We have the same 70+ gent and 4 Masters among 4 rows of guys (20 +) signed up for Sandy Lane next weekend. A few are racer guys but most are just going to ride some fine well laid out trail.
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

I should be good to go for the 22nd!!!

Hare, I'll give you a call this weekend.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

kashlak wrote: Did you get your KX running yet? :ride:
KX isn't technically running, but I am 99% sure it is the stator, which I am replacing this weekend. I'll let you know. i'm planning on taking that out next weekend.

Joe, I am going to register for the Enduro as Vet C. I'll let you know as soon as I do that, then we can coordinate with anyone else who is heading up. I'm going to drive up early Sunday, just can't do it any other way.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Great to hear guys.

Chris if you want to ride on or near our row, which would be cool, you should give me your entry and check written out to OCCR, that way i can send all the entries stapled together. With the rows how we want them. I will be down the shop a time or two this weekend and can meet up if you like. I must have it by monday morning to put with ours.

btw as previously mentioned, nobody has to sign up together or with us, we do it to ride with our friends and all, its easier for the pit truck, one guy can keep time, and so on

and you can head up that morning and post enter pay an extra $5 or 10. do just the same stuff and ask be in the back out of the pressure.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

That sounds good Joe. I'll call you and I can either bring it to the shop or leave it at the house for you.
Thanks
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F