Scrub Pine Enduro

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Scrub Pine Enduro

Post by chriskoz »

Anyone interested in going? I haven't made up my mind, I'm just putting it out there.
http://www.occr.net
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Scrub Pine Enduro

Post by Wingfixer »

Looks like fun, depends on my work schedule, which looks to be changing soon.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

We have a crew heading up, still have a couple spots open on a just have fun line
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I have never done an enduro. What would I need? What are the odds I'd live through one? :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

Hare wrote:We have a crew heading up, still have a couple spots open on a just have fun line

Hare, I may join you. It would be my first Enduro, so I guess i'd have to take the ECEA test? I have to see what my schedule is like.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

You only need a bike with a tag and a will to endure, the rest you can get there.

the "test" is really just a run thru of the rules, you cant fail it. Look it over fill it out and ask any questions you have.

AMA card $39., District 7 Enduro sign up $25.(not madatory but good trophies and kick ass party) ECEA Card $0.00, Scrub Pine Sign up $45.

from there you only need to pay for race Sign up for each enduro usually $40.-50.

from there you can take it as far as you want, I will post a couple links for tips and tricks but first timers can just follow along

have you raced scrambles or GNCC before? if so what class?
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:have you raced scrambles or GNCC before? if so what class?
I've never raced and don't ride fast - I think I'll wait a while before jumping in
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Hare wrote:We have a crew heading up, still have a couple spots open on a just have fun line
That sounds good Joe. I'm going to double check my schedule and let you know. I'm pretty interested so consider me a definite maybe. As with all things in my life right now, twins come first so I have to make sure I can get coverage for the day.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

So far i'm on call that week, but i'm gonna try and switch with somebody. I have my AMA card and D7 Harescramble card. I just need to take the ECEA test. I race Vet B class in Harescrambles.