I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MD/PA Back Road Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

MD/PA Back Road Ride

Post by Bucho »

In poor exchange for cancelling a cool MABDR trip, I went for a moto ride. Back roads up through Catoctin, toward Emmitsburg, and just looped through the southern part of Michaux.

Ill try and get a few pics up shortly. (Im still struggling to do this sans photobucket)

https://i.imgur.com/JggU3og.jpg
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: MD/PA Back Road Ride

Post by Bucho »

Hmm... I still cant quite figure this out. Hopefully you can at least click on the link to see the pics
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Hmm... I still cant quite figure this out. Hopefully you can at least click on the link to see the pics
clicking next works fine. looks like a fun ride!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Bucho wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm In poor exchange for cancelling a cool MABDR trip, I went for a moto ride. Back roads up through Catoctin, toward Emmitsburg, and just looped through the southern part of Michaux.

Ill try and get a few pics up shortly. (Im still struggling to do this sans photobucket)

https://i.imgur.com/JggU3og.jpg
If you want to post a particular pic, open it in imgur, there is an option "get share links", then just copy the BBCode and paste it in your post. Done :)
For the album I know nothing better than you just did.
Every day is a good day when you ride